Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

she finally left him

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:39 PM
  • 12 Replies
This morning my friend called me from her neighbors home. She said that yesterday evening her and her SO were into she tried to leave and her choked her out and punched her SO hard in her stomach that she was vomiting every since and she had blood in her pee. I told her she needed to go to the hospital asap I've had the same thing happen before and she seriously need to get checked out.

She said she had no way to the hospital he took her keys she left and she asked her mom to help her and she said no her and her SO needed to work out their problems abd she wasn't going to help. So I went to pick her and her kids up and took her to the hospital. She had internal bleeding, they decided to admit her to the hospital. The cops were called and she is pressing charges against him she is just afraid that somehow he will get off since he is a cop.

I'm going to keep her kids for her until she is out of the hospital because he mom is being a ass and still won't help her. I'm just glad she left him and hopefully she canfinallly get some peace.
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:44 PM
That's great news, I hope she stays away from him.
crysiann
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:47 PM
I hope she's okay. And I hope she doesn't go back to him!
valdez-tribe
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:48 PM
She don'tt want anything to do with him she was trying to wait until their daughter got out of the NICU but she said she coukdnt take it anymore and that why she tried to leave last night.

Quoting Danesmommy1: That's great news, I hope she stays away from him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this
He's a cop huh! surprise surprise!
Bodi_mom
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:52 PM
Omg, poor poor woman having that kind of abuse so soon after being pregnant. I hope he rots.

Quoting valdez-tribe: She don'tt want anything to do with him she was trying to wait until their daughter got out of the NICU but she said she coukdnt take it anymore and that why she tried to leave last night.

valdez-tribe
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:19 PM
Yes I feel bad for her whole situation. He is the reason she went into labor early, the weekend before she went into labor he beat her pretty badly and the rest of the week he was stressing her out hitting her and poking her in the stomach really hard telling her the baby was going to be weak like her he treated he bad

Quoting Bodi_mom: Omg, poor poor woman having that kind of abuse so soon after being pregnant. I hope he rots.

Quoting valdez-tribe: She don'tt want anything to do with him she was trying to wait until their daughter got out of the NICU but she said she coukdnt take it anymore and that why she tried to leave last night.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:23 PM
But he won't. He is a cop. They let cops off the hook almost every single time

Quoting Bodi_mom: Omg, poor poor woman having that kind of abuse so soon after being pregnant. I hope he rots.

valdez-tribe
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 1:53 AM
Sadly it's true but hopefully he will leave her alone

Quoting Anonymous 2: But he won't. He is a cop. They let cops off the hook almost every single time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)