Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lmao, she's so dumb

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Backstory for understanding:

I was going to have christmas dinner at home with just myself and ds.  But my sister really wanted us to come over and spend christmas evening there.  We are very close, I watch her son every day, her dh and I we best friends before they married, ect. so I gave in.

Fast forward,  tonight I was talking to my cousin, and this was the conversation:

Cousin: What are you doing for christmas?

Me: Going to ***'s house for dinner.

Cousin: that's nice!

Me: yea, but I'm a bit nervous about what she's making, she always forgets I can't have salt and I don't want to be a bug about it.

My cousin: But you're twins, don't you have the same food restrictions?

*facepalm*

My cousin was apparently born in the shallow end of the gene pool :/

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MajesticHorse
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:16 PM
That's nice honey.
Mommatoobe
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:16 PM
That is funny. My aunts are twins and they don't even have the same dad!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:17 PM

How does  THAT work?

Quoting Mommatoobe: That is funny. My aunts are twins and they don't even have the same dad!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:18 PM

isn't it?

Quoting MajesticHorse: That's nice honey.

Mommatoobe
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:27 PM
Their birth mom had 2 live in boyfriends. She dropped 2 eggs and had sex with both men. Each fertilized an egg. My aunt A is tall and heavy set with big bones and black hair and dark skin. Her fraternal twin sister is short 5'3 and small 100lbs. She has naturally blonde blonde hair and white skin. After my grand parents adopted them and their two brothers, they got Dna testing

Quoting Anonymous 1:

How does  THAT work?

Quoting Mommatoobe: That is funny. My aunts are twins and they don't even have the same dad!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Well then.  

Thanks for explaining! I'm a twin myself and have never heard of that! It must not be a very common occurance. Interesting!

Quoting Mommatoobe: Their birth mom had 2 live in boyfriends. She dropped 2 eggs and had sex with both men. Each fertilized an egg. My aunt A is tall and heavy set with big bones and black hair and dark skin. Her fraternal twin sister is short 5'3 and small 100lbs. She has naturally blonde blonde hair and white skin. After my grand parents adopted them and their two brothers, they got Dna testing
Quoting Anonymous 1:

How does  THAT work?

readyforhim
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Sometimes dumb things are said but they mean well...

crumpy_gat
by No. on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Seriously? You're calling your cousin dumb when you can't figure this out?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

How does  THAT work?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)