Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please no bashing

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies
I really need some help, some kind words, some advice. I don't know, maybe I need a damn reality check. My fiance and I have been having some problems the last few months. Basically I am just tired of doing everything. He doesn't help out much. But that's another issue. Monday night he hurt me. He choked me and punched me. He was drunk and angry at me (I don't even know why) he hid my keys, and begged me the next day to stay. I left with our daughter and had my dad pick us up (they live in another state) he would not give my keys back. I left anyways, with my dad. It's been a week since I've been gone. He agreed to go to AA for his drinking, to go to the VA to take anger management classes and get therapy. I agreed to come back if he did all that. Then I asked him to come get me (about 6 hours away) because i didn't feel like it's my parents responsibility to bring me back. I guess I was wrong. He has been flipping out on me telling me that it is their responsibility and if he was going to come he's coming now. (I want him to pick me up on Monday, I want the weekend with my family who is haven't seen in a year) it's either now or never. And I'm being the stubborn one. He is refusing to come get me on Monday (even though he has nothing to do) Then I get a text from his cousin asking why I was with my parents. I asked him how he knew, and he replied with my df just asked him if he would ride with him to come pick me up on Monday.... But he's still telling me he's not coming. Wtf? I am so confused i feel sick.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:37 PM
I know that didn't make much sense, I am just physically and emotionally exhausted.
csh.1310
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

You don't need to bring your daughter into a situation like this.

craazycuckoo
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Abusive and controlling does not a relationship make. Tell him you're not coming back at all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Why do you want to go back?

.Blondie.
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:40 PM
3 moms liked this
Run. Fast.
AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Mobile Photo

Please call. ASAP.
TheLadyAmalthea
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:41 PM
DONT GO BACK! Red flags galore. He should have never put his hands on you. You need to protect your daughter and yourself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:41 PM
I don't know. I guess because I love him. And he said he would get help.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Why do you want to go back?

bcauseimthemom
by imjenndoe on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Why are you even considering going back to that shit show?

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't get any farther than he hit and choked you. Get. Out. Now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)