Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BOOBS!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

Now that I have your attention, I came here to see if any of you ladies have ever had any type of breast augmentations.

I'm seriously considering the surgery and I just had some questions.

-How is the recovery?

-How do they feel after they heal?

-Did they turn out as excpected?

-How did you pay? Like, do most people pay in monthly instalments or all at once.

I know I can find out the technicalities (sp?) online or something, but I am just hoping to read some real experiences by someone who has gone through it.

To be honest, since having my two babies, my confidence has plummeted and it is starting to affect my marriage. My chest is completely unrecognizable and I just about cry when I see myself in the mirror.

I'm only 25, and my breasts look like I'm heading toward old age!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveNaCupcake
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:33 PM
No help here, I have small boobies but I love them. Heres a bump though!
nazgor
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:36 PM
I had mine done May 2013

I think the recovery depends on a few things. My incisions were through my arm pits and I also had a pain pump the first three days. also it depends on if they're over the muscle, partially under or completely under.
Mine are full unders. It took a while to get used to. Nothing terrible though.

They feel squishy lol I went with silicone HP

I paid up front in cash.

There's an awesome forum called justbreastimplants.com

They have plenty of stories and people in various stages.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
levansbx
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:38 PM
No implants here, just breastfeeding. I used to be a small B but now I'm a large D for the first time in my 34 years. Relishing it while it lasts. Here's a bump.
holyhoola
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:40 PM
( * )( * )
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Thanks for the bumps, ladies! Much appreciated!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Perky

Quoting holyhoola: ( * )( * )
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:45 PM

I'm thinking of getting mine done next year.  I'm going with saline, under the muscle, and I want to see if the plastic surgeon can do it through an incision through my belly button (the TUBA method).  I've been doing a lot of reading on  justbreastimplants.com.  I want to say that if you are not self confident already in your body, getting a BA is not going to change that.  It's one thing to want to do something for yourself and you already have a positive body image of yourself.  It's another thing to do it because you lack confidence and are doing it to please someone else.

rosesink
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Here is some information I found.  Please be careful

http://surgery.about.com/od/beforesurgery/a/Plastic-Surgery-Risks.htm

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Now that I have your attention, I came here to see if any of you ladies have ever had any type of breast augmentations.

I'm seriously considering the surgery and I just had some questions.

-How is the recovery?

-How do they feel after they heal?

-Did they turn out as excpected?

-How did you pay? Like, do most people pay in monthly instalments or all at once.

I know I can find out the technicalities (sp?) online or something, but I am just hoping to read some real experiences by someone who has gone through it.

To be honest, since having my two babies, my confidence has plummeted and it is starting to affect my marriage. My chest is completely unrecognizable and I just about cry when I see myself in the mirror.

I'm only 25, and my breasts look like I'm heading toward old age!

holyhoola
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:49 PM
(.)(.)

That was the before, this is the after.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Perky

Quoting holyhoola: ( * )( * )
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Thanks so much, I'll be sure to check out that forum!

Quoting nazgor: I had mine done May 2013 I think the recovery depends on a few things. My incisions were through my arm pits and I also had a pain pump the first three days. also it depends on if they're over the muscle, partially under or completely under. Mine are full unders. It took a while to get used to. Nothing terrible though. They feel squishy lol I went with silicone HP I paid up front in cash. There's an awesome forum called justbreastimplants.com They have plenty of stories and people in various stages.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)