Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hell to the nizzo!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
When did you start going gray? Do you color your grays?

I let some of my natural hair grow out just to find out I have a LOT of grays hiding in there. I'm only 30!! Nooooooo!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
casah4
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:40 PM

I got my first grey at 17.  I'm 36 now and probably half of my hair is grey. I think. I color it so I'm not positive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:42 PM
I'm 39, no grey yet. I'm going to just let it go.
Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:42 PM
I'm 31 and I still don't have any grays. I look for them all the time. I'm actually kind of disappointed.
KyBugsMommy815
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I have one grey hair. ONE. Right on the top of my head, even with my part. I keep plucking the damned thing and it just keeps coming back! And to add insult to injury, it can't be a normal grey hair. Oh no, it has to be a thick, CURLY grey hair (my hair is stick straight). If I don't catch it right as it grows in, it sticks up off the top of my head like a curly grey unicorn horn!

frustrated

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:44 PM

The first gray hair I found I was 13 or 14. At 23 they really started sprouting and now I am 25 and I can find them all over. Still probably only one in every 100 hairs but they look almost metallic against my black hair so they stand out a lot more.

AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:45 PM
I was in my early 30's. I think. I dye my hair quite often.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:48 PM
I'm in my mid 30s and I have some white hairs. They blend in with my blonde pretty well, so they aren't really noticeable yet.
eadyT
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:50 PM
I was 19. I dyed my hair for a very long time. I don't anymore, I'm blonde and you can't tell it though.
momjeansrcool
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Quoting KyBugsMommy815:

I have one grey hair. ONE. Right on the top of my head, even with my part. I keep plucking the damned thing and it just keeps coming back! And to add insult to injury, it can't be a normal grey hair. Oh no, it has to be a thick, CURLY grey hair (my hair is stick straight). If I don't catch it right as it grows in, it sticks up off the top of my head like a curly grey unicorn horn!

frustrated

I think you need to just own it and put a little bow on it. 

KyBugsMommy815
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Lmao! I might let it grow out, just so I can put one of DD's bows on it and go ask SO what he thinks. His face would be priceless! =P

Quoting momjeansrcool:

Quoting KyBugsMommy815:

frustrated

I think you need to just own it and put a little bow on it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)