Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish my husband was in any way interested in anything i say

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
That's it. That's all. He is never interested, or can even pretend he's interested to be decent. I'm ignored until I decide to be quiet. Which is getting to be less and less time. I'm at the point I don't get through an entire sentence before quitting. There's no point. Wasting my breath and all that. He is informed, I tell him. He insists he tries and does hear me. That means he's even more disrespectful my not acknowledging me. Or I should just shut up?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hashtagRC
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:54 PM
Couldn't care less if he's interested or not. If I am interested, I shut up for no one 😂 luckily, he's used to this and gives the obligatory smile and nod and "yes dear" most times once I'm done talking.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 21, 2014 at 12:12 AM
My husband does this sometimes. He gets to distracted by the TV and zones out, when I talk to him and after 3 or 4 times I just give up and IM like shut up and he just asked me if I said something. That's the thing he's working on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 21, 2014 at 1:44 AM
My dh is the same way. He actually told me that nothing I have to say interests him. Yeah. It sucks big time. In his defense, he is an introvert. Very hard to live with am introvert.

I just keep quiet unless its about the house or the kids. Hard for me because I love to chat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)