Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son is happy that there is no santa

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:08 AM
  • 9 Replies

I asked him if it made him sad that we don't lie about Santa so he can be like all his friends and he said no.  Then he added that he doesn't want some weird old guy sneaking into his house.

made sense to me, lol

by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
theTosh.O
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:11 AM

BUMP!

bcoll
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:12 AM
We did elf on the shelf for the first time last year and my (then barely 5 year old) said. "I didn't know Christmas could get creepier than Santa..." lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:12 AM
My son said he knows there's no such thing as santa because reindeers can't really fly and magic is not real. Lol.

He seems to be playing along though. I'm not saying where/who what gifts are from. We just placed them all under the tree.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:13 AM
ROTFL

Quoting bcoll: We did elf on the shelf for the first time last year and my (then barely 5 year old) said. "I didn't know Christmas could get creepier than Santa..." lol
theTosh.O
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Elf on a shelf is the scariest thing I've ever witnessed.

Quoting bcoll: We did elf on the shelf for the first time last year and my (then barely 5 year old) said. "I didn't know Christmas could get creepier than Santa..." lol

Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:42 AM
4 moms liked this

Kids will agree with whatever their parents say when they are young. Parents are religious, kids will be too. Parents think Santa is dumb, so will the kids

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:02 AM
This. My kids outgrew Santa yrs ago. They are fine too.

Quoting Rangermom772:

Kids will agree with whatever their parents say when they are young. Parents are religious, kids will be too. Parents think Santa is dumb, so will the kids

weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:24 AM
Logic

Quoting Rangermom772:

theTosh.O
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

There's no place for your logic here, lol

Quoting Rangermom772:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)