Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whos getting coal

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:12 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My kids!!!
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mammacra
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Mobile Photo

.Milfshake.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Trollcat, she's been a very bad kitteh!

Mammacra
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:23 AM
My older kids are getting coal. My youngest is only 8 months old she doesn't do anything bad.

Quoting .Milfshake.:

Trollcat, she's been a very bad kitteh!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:25 AM
How mean!
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:26 AM
For real?
J.M.O.
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:28 AM
I got them chocolate coal for their stockings 😝
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:29 AM

My 16 yr old daughter fucked up so bad, she's not even getting coal. There's not a single gift or stocking stuffer in this house. She is getting Christmas dinner and doesn't really deserve that.

Mammacra
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:10 AM
I love my kids, but they have not been good this year. Every single gift someone has given my 5 year old he tears open them screams and throws a fit that he doesn't like it. He touched the elf. I have gotten calls from his principal weekly since September! No hes not on a spectrum hes just a bad egg. My older son can be fantastic but also gets his brother going on a daily basis. My youngest son deliberately does the opposite of what ever you tell him to do. Tell him to be quite he will make as much noise as humanly possible.

The boys had a baby sister this year so the attention gets divided more and we made a 3 hour move to a completely new area. We have had major life changes but they have had 8 months to get used to their sister and 4 months to get used to our new house/new school. The love and attention they receive has not changed.
Mammacra
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:10 AM
I love my kids, but they have not been good this year. Every single gift someone has given my 5 year old he tears open them screams and throws a fit that he doesn't like it. He touched the elf. I have gotten calls from his principal weekly since September! No hes not on a spectrum hes just a bad egg. My older son can be fantastic but also gets his brother going on a daily basis. My youngest son deliberately does the opposite of what ever you tell him to do. Tell him to be quite he will make as much noise as humanly possible.

The boys had a baby sister this year so the attention gets divided more and we made a 3 hour move to a completely new area. We have had major life changes but they have had 8 months to get used to their sister and 4 months to get used to our new house/new school. The love and attention they receive has not changed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)