Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not a Santa gift

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:12 AM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

My son is 7. I just wrapped this gift for him. It's "just" a book but I hope he loves the package. He truly is one special boy. Do you have anything special you do for your kid(s)? Share here.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
IAMmomtotrips
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:20 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This one is mine, but each of my kids and I are getting a photo blanket filled with pictures of their dad. I wish I could just sleep through this holiday season and wake up with it all done. I miss him so very much and life is so sad for us right now!
luvnmyboi
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:23 AM
((Hugs)) I'm so sorry. I know you don't know me, even under my old screen name, but I do recognize you, and know of your story. I hope the season is somehow filled with cheer for you and your beatiful girls. My heart absolutely breaks for you and you girls.

Quoting IAMmomtotrips:

Mobile Photo

This one is mine, but each of my kids and I are getting a photo blanket filled with pictures of their dad. I wish I could just sleep through this holiday season and wake up with it all done. I miss him so very much and life is so sad for us right now!
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:30 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

First pic ~ is his stuff from Santa
Second pic ~ 2 things I'm wrapping to put under the tree

I don't have pics of his gift from his grandparents (my parents) and brother. They got him a playstation 4 with 4 games including the new WWE wrestling 2k15 game!

His dad gave him a gift card to Walmart and his mom (Naeem's other grandma) gave him a mcd's gift card.

So he's one lucky kiddo! I can't pick out the most special because all of it is awesome... lol
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:32 AM
I'm so sorry you're going through this difficult time :( I pray for you daily.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas! !♡♡♡

Quoting IAMmomtotrips:

Mobile Photo

tinybluemoon
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:32 AM
Snowboards, American girl, teddy bears, national geographic. Just the usual junk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:36 AM
So sorry😔 for what you are going thru.
I have no words of comfort that would help. My heart breaks for you and your girls.
I pray for peace, love, and healing for you and your family.
IAMmomtotrips
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Thank you so much...it's kinda like waves...we have good times and bad times and sometimes it's both all rolled into one.

Quoting luvnmyboi: ((Hugs)) I'm so sorry. I know you don't know me, even under my old screen name, but I do recognize you, and know of your story. I hope the season is somehow filled with cheer for you and your beatiful girls. My heart absolutely breaks for you and you girls.

Quoting IAMmomtotrips:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)