Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Is Your..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
Inner Nationality?

Quiz:

http://bitecharge.com/play/nationality

(Did the Santa thing & now I'm bored. Humor me lol)

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Not bad. Would have liked a different continent though lol.
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:35 AM

Canadian

You are a true lifesaver and a wonderful human being. You have been an unsung hero for so many people in your life. You've done amazing things for others without ever asking for a return. You've been a voice for the voiceless, and a true champion of altruism. You also respect those who have different perspectives. The qualities that most of us lack, you have maintained gracefully. It's not far-fetched to say you've already won at life!

firebird78
by JKL's mom on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:36 AM

Here's mine
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:37 AM

Your inner nationality is:

Canadian

You are a true lifesaver and a wonderful human being. You have been an unsung hero for so many people in your life. You've done amazing things for others without ever asking for a return. You've been a voice for the voiceless, and a true champion of altruism. You also respect those who have different perspectives. The qualities that most of us lack, you have maintained gracefully. It's not far-fetched to say you've already won at life!

I'm British so that's pretty close, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha. Anybody NOT get Canadian?
Shoe.Whore
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:39 AM

Mobile Photo

-ZombieSpider
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:41 AM

French

To say you understand people and care for others charitably would be an understatement. You are the kind of gem that people spend years trying to find. A deeply compassionate soul, you love and help others altruistically. You have a genuine affection that is easily recognizable and highly commendable. Honestly, we'd all want nothing more than to have more of you in this world!

-ZombieSpider
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:41 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1: Haha. Anybody NOT get Canadian?

me lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:42 AM
So this is completely random, but I was told that the British didn't consider themselves European. Is this true?

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Canadian

I'm British so that's pretty close, lol.

SamanthaSage
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:43 AM

Ha, American.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)