Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok thats enough moose

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
3 moms liked this
It's my favorite animal and seeing something in stores here with a moose on it is rare.We opened presents at mil tonight and all my gifts were moose related lol a blanket,slippers&pjs,sheets,calender.I'm not bitching I just thought it was funny when someone sees a moose they think of me:) oh and high five mil for my awesome Ninja!!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HAHuskey
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Not gonna lie, I thought this was a Supernatural post. That's funny, though. I don't have a specific thing people associate with me. I generally get something that's either artsy or nerdy but, that's what I say I want when they ask that dreaded question. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Seriously most of the moose things I have is from someone thinking of me lol I even have a set of dishes with moose on them lol their cute but having my whole house decorated in them is not cute lol I could fill a room with just moose that I have...think I'm going to start saying I like diamonds:)

Quoting HAHuskey: Not gonna lie, I thought this was a Supernatural post. That's funny, though. I don't have a specific thing people associate with me. I generally get something that's either artsy or nerdy but, that's what I say I want when they ask that dreaded question. Lol
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:53 AM

Mine's pigs, lol.

WaterorWine
by Wino on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:54 AM
I mentioned ONCE to my mom that I like the seven year itch. All she ever gets me is Marilyn Monroe memorabilia, lol.

I have a Marilyn, telephone, mugs, posters, every film, shirts, plate, calendar every year.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:55 AM
Lol I was just sitting thinking about all the kitchens I've been in and how they are usually decorated in Apple's or cows lmao even though that has nothing to do with pigs but pigs are cute!! I'd love to have a teacup pig

Quoting Zazayam:

Mine's pigs, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:57 AM
I love Marilyn but I only have some painting,I have a woman cave at home so that's where they are

Quoting WaterorWine: I mentioned ONCE to my mom that I like the seven year itch. All she ever gets me is Marilyn Monroe memorabilia, lol.

I have a Marilyn, telephone, mugs, posters, every film, shirts, plate, calendar every year.
EponineVader
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:58 AM

I love hippos.... Now I have 238909 hippo ornaments on the tree, everytime a family member sees one, they get it for me

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:59 AM

I had an apple and chicken kitchen once, lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol I was just sitting thinking about all the kitchens I've been in and how they are usually decorated in Apple's or cows lmao even though that has nothing to do with pigs but pigs are cute!! I'd love to have a teacup pig
Quoting Zazayam:

Mine's pigs, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Fuck I forgot the chickens,my great grandmom had so many chickens and rosters it was ridiculous lol when I was little I asked her about them and come to find out she didn't even like them lol her mother in law had given her a few then after that everyone started getting them for her

Quoting Zazayam:

I had an apple and chicken kitchen once, lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol I was just sitting thinking about all the kitchens I've been in and how they are usually decorated in Apple's or cows lmao even though that has nothing to do with pigs but pigs are cute!! I'd love to have a teacup pig

Quoting Zazayam:

Mine's pigs, lol.

DrunkenFaeGirl
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Darn it!  I was expecting a post about Sam Winchester.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)