Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I left dh on Christmas

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

We went to his families like every Christmas and every christmas he gets nasty sloppy drunk. He will have the hang over for days.

I told him this yr lets go in seperate cars that way you can stay and I can come home when I am ready. No we talked and I thougth we compromised to come at 12:00.

Well 11:00 he is tore up from the floor up. I started them hey let's go home. NO. So I wait and see he is super tore up. His sisters told him to lay off the drinking and sit down. NO.

Finally at 12:10 I said I am going home are you going with me or not. He said No he wanted to stay.

So I left him there.

This really sucks my family will be coming to the house early tomorrow today for Christmas dinner. I dont feel like it. Now I am pissed and hurt.

I know he will call in the am come get me and say all this shit how I left him and bla bla bla. I won't have time to get him so he will get a family memeber to bring him and he will have the worst still drunk hang over and my family will see him as shit.

This is not the first year I have left him there. it is however the first yr I made plans for my family to come over.

I see our marriage as almost over. I am tired of his shit and he is tired of me.

I wish we could just do what is necessary and break it off.

We have no kids together,

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:57 AM
Well damn. Stop going altogether. It sounds like he can't hang
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:12 AM

No he can't lol I try to not go. it turns into drama. hell drama to go and drama to not go. lol. he was so drunk he kept saying why are you mad. why are you mad. I said I am not mad I am disappointed. why can't you practice self control.  you know you will feel like shit for days now. Aww well I have a lot to think about. I think no matter what I would have gone home with  my partner. If I didn't I would think it was time to move on.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Well damn. Stop going altogether. It sounds like he can't hang

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)