Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughters Christmas tradition

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Every Christmas Eve they all pile in to one bed...all 5 of them! It used to be 6 but my oldest has her own kids now. It's so funny and sweet to me. They sent me a picture of them in bed and they looked snug lol
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinybluemoon
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:25 AM
All mine snuggle in bed for a christmas story, but I don't think they will as adults. How sweet for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:32 AM

My girls spend the night at my parents. When I moved out my brother was 8. He was deviated at the thought of his big sister not being there Christmas morning to open presents. So I promised him that I would be there. This year he is 18 and gifts will still be opened at my parents house. It's a lot of work to load all the presents up but it's so worth it.

luvnmyboi
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I watched a 40+ year old man LITERALLY jump for joy at the prospect of A Christmas Story tonight. Christmas traditions are the best. :-)
sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:38 AM

Quoting luvnmyboi: I watched a 40+ year old man LITERALLY jump for joy at the prospect of A Christmas Story tonight. Christmas traditions are the best. :-)

I am watching it now in my "A Christmas Story" quote pajamas DH bought me for Christmas Eve. I have a leg lamp, leg lamp Christmas lights, pink bunny and leg lamp cookie cutters and a "Oh Fudge" shirt I will wear tomorrow. Plus I have been to the house. I giggle like a silly fangirl every Christmas Eve at the thought of 24 hours of A Christmas Story. 

My kids think I am nuts. 

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:40 AM

That's cute!

luvnmyboi
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:42 AM
I can't STAND that movie. xD

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting luvnmyboi: I watched a 40+ year old man LITERALLY jump for joy at the prospect of A Christmas Story tonight. Christmas traditions are the best. :-)

I am watching it now in my "A Christmas Story" quote pajamas DH bought me for Christmas Eve. I have a leg lamp, leg lamp Christmas lights, pink bunny and leg lamp cookie cutters and a "Oh Fudge" shirt I will wear tomorrow. Plus I have been to the house. I giggle like a silly fangirl every Christmas Eve at the thought of 24 hours of A Christmas Story. 

My kids think I am nuts. 

sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:45 AM

Quoting luvnmyboi: I can't STAND that movie. xD
Quoting sheramom4:

My kids think I am nuts. 

My kids can't either. I am the only one in the family that loves it. DH puts up with me watching it. 

Twinklesthecat
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Not your step kids rights cause they never matter

Quoting tinybluemoon: All mine snuggle in bed for a christmas story, but I don't think they will as adults. How sweet for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:59 AM
They're 20, 18, 16, and 14 year old twins. It's sweet :)

Quoting tinybluemoon: All mine snuggle in bed for a christmas story, but I don't think they will as adults. How sweet for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:00 AM
Come on, don't bring drama in to a nice Christmas post.

Quoting Twinklesthecat: Not your step kids rights cause they never matter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)