Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ramen, no tree, and Fanta

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
Merry Christmas to me! I've had a strained relationship with my parents for a while now, but Christmas pushed it over the edge. I'm now at my brother's house. It's empty, he's at work, and no food. But at least no one is bothering me. I'm pregnant, and planning to give it up for adoption. That was the plan from almost the day I found out I was pregnant. I want nothing to do with it, just want it out, and to give it to it's parents. My parents don't agree with that at all. They want me to keep it, or to let my father's sister adopt it. No way in freaking hell. She's a nightmare. Just a few more weeks, and this will be over. Honestly though, this is one of the better Christmases I've had!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:11 AM
That's nice...
seaformee
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:14 AM
Im sorry.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:14 AM
It is. I'm very much enjoying the peace and quiet. I do miss having a tree and decorations, but I'll take the silence over the Christmas deco.

Quoting Anonymous: That's nice...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:15 AM
Thanks. It'd be nice to have parental support in this, but whatever. I've got my brother, and I'll be ok.

Quoting seaformee: Im sorry.....
WaterorWine
by Wino on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:15 AM
I'm glad you chose adoption, stay strong. Merry Christmas.
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:16 AM
As long as your happy with your choices don't let anyone make you feel less. You do what you need to in order to give the baby the best home and make a happy life for you. Your giving someone a great gift. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:18 AM

I've always liked Fanta.  :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:19 AM
Adoption was the only option that made sense. I don't think I could have handled an abortion, and I certainly don't want to raise it.

Thanks, you too!

Quoting WaterorWine: I'm glad you chose adoption, stay strong. Merry Christmas.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:19 AM
Glad you feel OK with all that. Spend a day or two at least before you give the baby up. Be sure. Please. Just know that you don't know how it will feel. And good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:20 AM
I'm just fine with my choices, though if I could have made it so I never got pregnant to begin with, I'd do that.
Thanks.

Quoting rosemagic01: As long as your happy with your choices don't let anyone make you feel less. You do what you need to in order to give the baby the best home and make a happy life for you. Your giving someone a great gift. Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)