Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lost of Hearts

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:09 AM
  • 1 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm sure many parents have been where I am. The hurt is just unbearable. My ex & I divorced last year. At the start of proceedings, I suddenly& in expectantly lost my job, lost my car was about to be kicked out of apartment. My ex told me if I give him full physical custody, he'll still be willing to do split legal custody. I agreed because I thought it was in the best interest of my child. My thought was wrong, so wrong. With no money to pay for lawyer fast forward today, I see my son every other week for 2.5 days and when my son is here, he wants to be there. For the first 2.5 years it was just my son & I because father was OTR driver. My son & I had such a wonderful relationship and now it's all changed. I get it, he doesn't see me enough now to continue that special relationship we used to have. I am in the process of appealing for split physical custody, but I wonder if it will be in his best interest since he doesn't like being with me anymore. This whole year has been about me rebuilding myself so I can stand in court to fight for him. This is just....absolutely without a doubt the most heartbreaking thing I've ever experienced. I lost him once physical but to lose him
mentally, emotionally feels like daggers.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sunsetchick34
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:37 AM
You n him are so cute. It must be so rough to not be with him but hang in there mama. Hope your appeal get you closer to having split custody.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)