Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wtf dh's boss???????? no holidays no bonus ....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Ok ok.so this is a rant. My dh works 7 days a week 630 am to.530 pm. Day labor. And his boss doesnt allow him not one day off . Every other employee of this small company gets a day off but not dh. He is always tired and does nothing but work and today he left work early and isnt going in the morning. He cant take it anymore . He is his bosses favorite "do man". He has even asked dh to go to his house and do yard work during business hours for the same pay . I.finally had enough . I feel dh is treated pretty close to a slave . Now his boss wants him to "clean up" his yard after Christmas. No!!!¡¡!!!¡ Just because mexicansmexicans do lawn service usually does not mean my dh is your personal servant . He is neither illegal nor payed under the table . Why does this damn boss keep.treating him like a do boy. And yes this boss runs through employees like no one i ever seen. I vote fuck it and quit. I am furious someone is treating my dh so bad and dh keeps working for him. Damn atleast a day off . I cant stand seeing dh tired, back hurting and miserable.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Newmom8912
by Crystal on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:44 AM
I don't blame you and if you all have the ability to quit I would
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katydid150
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:44 AM

Time for him to start job hunting. Hope he finds something better. 

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:46 AM
3 moms liked this

Why don't you call the labor relations board? It's illegal to work someone 7 days a week, every week.

ShowMustGoOn86
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:47 AM
If I were him, I'd start looking for another job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:57 AM

uh huh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:09 AM

I don't understand why someone would ever keep that job in the first place unless they were illegal or had a criminal history and couldn't get real work elsewhere. He needs to get to stepping.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:28 AM
My DH is factory . He works 12 hr shifts 7 days a week on 3rd shift. The pay is decent, we aren't rich but we get by. I understand how you feel. Your DH needs to speak up about the unfair treatment . Its very hard to watch your husband work hard and get treated like shit, I know. Maybe rub his back and assure him its okay to seek another job. Hope things get better. Merry Christmas :) Enjoy your day with him, I hope its a great one for you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)