Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wish I went home for Christmas

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Dh and I have been arguing for past week! Every single day, but I stuck it out thinking, come Christmas morning it woul be ok and we'd have a nice day. It's almost 10am.

And we've already argued, we're in the uk so it's cold here and ds, 3, is running around in a t shirt and socks, and I've asked him to put his pants and trousers on! He's refusing so I asked dh for support. Dh looked at me and said "he can make that decision because he's a man"

What?! Maybe I over reacted, I don't know, but I've got upset by this, I have asked ds to put trousers on and he's telling me that ds gets to choose over what I say because he's male! We've ended up in a massive argument about it, I'm fed up of feeling disrespected and like I'm less then them because I'm the only female here.

All these holidays dh has over rode me in everything and my once polite lovely little boy has started ignoring me, screaming at me and being dam right rude!

But I'm the one that's miserable!

Half way through this he's come in and told me he doesn't want me here anymore and wants me go back to my family right now! Who are over 4 hours away and there's nothing running!

He's gone out to be with ds and ds has said "no" to him and he's said "what do you mean no? You're talking to me, not your mum"

I'm so upset, I'm in tears!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:35 AM
Sorry momma keep your chin up. He shouldn't have kicked you out on Christmas like this.

To me it sounds like a small argument that dh and I would have but not very massive one. He should have had your back and tell ds to get pants on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:36 AM
I'm still at home and refuse to leave! It's my home as much as his. If he wants to be alone then he should go

Quoting Anonymous 2: SoTry mm a keep your chin up. He should have kicked you out on Christmas like this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:42 AM
Hope your dayou extra better.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm still at home and refuse to leave! It's my home as much as his. If he wants to be alone then he should go

Quoting Anonymous 2: SoTry mm a keep your chin up. He should have kicked you out on Christmas like this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:45 AM
It's blown up into a massive one because it happens over everything! He never has my back and is always allowing ds to disrespect me! He's out there now making them both breakfast and making it obvious that he's not making me any! Just another thing! Thanks for replying :)

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sorry momma keep your chin up. He shouldn't have kicked you out on Christmas like this.

To me it sounds like a small argument that dh and I would have but not very massive one. He should have had your back and tell ds to get pants on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:49 AM
Your welcome. 😀

Try to sit down with him and talk to him and tell him to not interrupt you when your talking aND to sit and listen from that he let's ds disrespects you to other things.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's blown up into a massive one because it happens over everything! He never has my back and is always allowing ds to disrespect me! He's out there now making them both breakfast and making it obvious that he's not making me any! Just another thing! Thanks for replying :)

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sorry momma keep your chin up. He shouldn't have kicked you out on Christmas like this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:37 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)