Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would I be a bad mom if I

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:32 AM
  • 17 Replies
Woke my daughter up noe because I am impatient for her to open her presents? It's 530 am here right now. Lol
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Spam72
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:34 AM
It's strange. Maybe use this time to meditate on being an example of impulse control.
Cass1986
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:34 AM
Lol. It's 6:30 here and I am wanting to do the same thing! ! My kids set their alarm for 9 and don't want up before then. :(
TS9509
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:36 AM
I plan to let my oldest sleep as late as he wants. If he is woken up before he's ready to get up he's very moody lol.
kookoolala
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:40 AM
Lol I have none when giving presents. I want to give them before I wrap them. Last year she was up at 330. The year before 430. I can't believe it's 540 and she isn't up yet. Lol

Quoting Spam72: It's strange. Maybe use this time to meditate on being an example of impulse control.
Shy_Dia
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:43 AM
I've been up since 5, waiting for people to wake up! I've made 2 pies so far. Ds did wake up, he's playing on his tablet now, hasn't even gotten outta bed yet. Lol its 6:40 right now. Figure we have another 4 hours.
TheRingmaster
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow...already today I've seen nothing but negativity from you. She's excited for her child. And was clearly semi joking. Relax Kojak.
Anyway, I hope you get hit with the positive stick because you're truly grumpy. Scrooge

Quoting Spam72: It's strange. Maybe use this time to meditate on being an example of impulse control.
janedoe13
by boxerdog lover on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:48 AM
1 mom liked this

im just going to let my kids sleep in as late as they want. 

TheRingmaster
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:49 AM
Lol...it's5:50 here...
I went to McDonald's and got hot coffee (white chocolate mocha) and am making appetizers....lol
One if six just came down :)

Quoting Shy_Dia: I've been up since 5, waiting for people to wake up! I've made 2 pies so far. Ds did wake up, he's playing on his tablet now, hasn't even gotten outta bed yet. Lol its 6:40 right now. Figure we have another 4 hours.
Spam72
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:49 AM
I'm not grumpy at all. How strange that you think you can read emotional state from text. Did you know it's a sign of schizophrenia to think that you can read minds?

Quoting TheRingmaster: Wow...already today I've seen nothing but negativity from you. She's excited for her child. And was clearly semi joking. Relax Kojak.
Anyway, I hope you get hit with the positive stick because you're truly grumpy. Scrooge

Zombienator9
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:49 AM
We woke ours up at 3 :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)