Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Wanna Hear What You Got For Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:59 AM
  • 134 Replies
1 mom liked this
What did you get for Christmas and who was it from? Well my wonderful hubby got me clothes and perfume and cds and gift cards. My oldest dd got me perfume and gloves and a movie. My other 3 kids didnt get to go shopping so tommorow theyre gonna get stuff. And my mother in law got me a satin nightgown and a robe and a top and a pair of boots. And my one sister in law got me a beautiful scarf. My father in law and wife got me a 50.00 gift card from Walmart. Today were going to my moms we will get our gifts. So what did you all get?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
drowningmama
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:01 AM
My dad got me a much needed oven. Delivered yesterday. Total surprise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
casah4
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:02 AM

DH got me a new purse.

Hanab818
by ThePonds on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:02 AM
My husband got me a Kate Spade purse and a beautiful jewelry box. As for what I got from,everyone else and from secret santa withs dhs family were waiting to open those till everyones awake.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:08 AM
I got an amazing knife set and a new curling iron so far :) We won't open our presents till this afternoon. The last bits of family won't be arriving till noon.
Cass1986
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:09 AM
No one will wake up here!! Lol. But from my in laws I got new pj's, a watch, a picture frame, and we got a 50"flat screen for the living room!
Cass1986
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:12 AM
I did get a lot of gifts from school though. I was really surprised this year. One student got me a really nice crockpot. Another got me a foot spa set. I got things for my classroom like post it's and pens and stickers. I got a lot of bath and body stuff. I got $25 from my aide. And I got some personalized ornaments and stuff. My kids and parents were so sweet this year!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:12 AM
My husband got me new clothes. Most of them look like something his Mom would wear.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:13 AM
I have some presents under the tree, but I haven't opened them. I don't have anyone to open them with:(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:13 AM

We haven't done presents yet. I am the only one up , everyone else still sleeping.

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:13 AM
We woke ours up because they were taking too long. Haha ;)

Quoting Cass1986: No one will wake up here!! Lol. But from my in laws I got new pj's, a watch, a picture frame, and we got a 50"flat screen for the living room!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)