Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My joints hurt all the time.. Anyone else get like this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Every morning when I wake up every joint in my body hurts.. I'm stiff, it's hurts to move or even lay there.. As the day goes on sometimes it gets better, but other days are a constant struggle. Does anyone have any ideas?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SoInLove515
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:43 AM
I have this problem and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:19 AM
How old are you? I have issues that way but more severe. My joints pop and hurt all the time. All of them. Hips, groin ect.
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:22 AM
I deal with that also. I have Sjogren's syndrome and suspected RA. We're still waiting on more tests.
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:28 AM

My joints are noisy and hurt sometimes if the weather changes suddenly or it's cold for long periods of time.  They have always been loud.  Sometimes my elbows would crack loudly when I was in grade school when I'd raise my hand, my ankles or knees crack when I stand up or turn when I'm walking, things like that.  The pains started getting worse around 19years old though.  I'm 22 now and it's significantly worse but I've never been to a doctor about it.

I don't know about joint things very much.  Have you seen a doctor about your joint issues?

4lilbundles
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:16 PM

I deal with that due to Sjogren's syndrome

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:27 PM

I have lupus and that's how I started.  You should see a doctor ASAP.

EmilyH87
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:01 PM

My mother had rheumatoid arthritis  and her joints are almost in constant pain. Have you seen a doctor?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:04 PM

DHs dr thought it was RA. I thought candida and gluten so I switched his diet. Within a month he was off his pain meds.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:24 AM
I am 27.. I have been to the doctor multiple times for my hip problem but not the rest. I will have to go in, it makes it really hard some days.

Quoting Anonymous 2: How old are you? I have issues that way but more severe. My joints pop and hurt all the time. All of them. Hips, groin ect.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:26 AM

I have RA (rheumatoid arthritis) and this is my daily life. :/ Have you ever been checked for an autoimmune disease?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)