Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can Frozen be Frozen?

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:16 AM
  • 8 Replies

Lol, it's a Frozen Christmas here, Marissa got Snow Glwo Elsa, the Anna doll, Frozen Jammies , you get the idea and now to add insult to injury, we're watching the Frozen parade,  ahhh well it makes her happy. Merry Frozen Christmas everyone.

by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:20 AM

BUMP!

ermka
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:21 AM
We didn't get hit too hard with Frozen, although I'm sure my daughter would have prefered differently, lol. Just a crown and a lunchbox from my brother. My mom's house will be much different though. I know of 3 things at least that are coming there. :)
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:22 AM
My daughter got a plush Elsa and a plush Olaf.
Smaug
by Book Worm on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
My youngest has an Anna doll now.

The news said Anna and Elsa were outselling Barbie this season.

Merry Frozen Christmas to you too!
cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:23 AM

You're lucky, not to mention the stuff her aunt got her, a scooter, Frozen bed set, Frozen snackees, Frozen bath set.

Quoting ermka: We didn't get hit too hard with Frozen, although I'm sure my daughter would have prefered differently, lol. Just a crown and a lunchbox from my brother. My mom's house will be much different though. I know of 3 things at least that are coming there. :)

cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:24 AM

BUMP!

loveabi
by **tRiNa LyN** on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Ugh we got a frozen blanket, nightgown, shoes, crown, doll, book, the sing along version of the movie, Olaf and Sven plush, fake cell phone and piggy bank.... We might like frozen a little bit here lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flylady14
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:29 AM

yeah, we got here a frozen beanbag chair, sleeping bag, dinner set, karaoke machine, hair clip. she already has a frozen bedroom theme. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)