Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am truly happy to be able to enjoy Christmas with my children.

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:26 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this
But, I can't stop thinking about my friend. This is her first Christmas since her son passed away.

I am at a complete loss for words. I want to hold her and tell her I love her, I want to cry with her & laugh with her. I'm just so sad for her.

For all you moms who are suffering the loss of a child this Christmas, you have a very special place in my heart.

by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jblb
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Bump
MagicMonkey
by Cilla on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Bump xx
Jblb
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Thank you

Quoting MagicMonkey: Bump xx
Smaug
by Book Worm on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Poor lady. I'm sure this is a hard day for her. I have a friend whose husband passed away out of the blue two weeks ago. I know she's trying to hold it together for her children, but I'm thinking of her too.
Jblb
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:33 AM
So so sad.

Quoting Smaug: Poor lady. I'm sure this is a hard day for her. I have a friend whose husband passed away out of the blue two weeks ago. I know she's trying to hold it together for her children, but I'm thinking of her too.
theboyfactory
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Thank you. I've been fighting tears all morning. The thought, "I just want him back." keeps running through my head. It sounds simple, but it's impossible.

So many people are going through the same. It's just heartbreaking.
Jblb
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:50 AM
(((Hugs)))

Cry, it's better than holding it back.

Quoting theboyfactory: Thank you. I've been fighting tears all morning. The thought, "I just want him back." keeps running through my head. It sounds simple, but it's impossible.

So many people are going through the same. It's just heartbreaking.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Mobile Photo

DieselTechMommy
by Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:59 AM

The first christmas is the worst.  It been 10 years and I still wish she was here on christmas. That first coupleof years I chose to quietly leave my home during the celebrations and went to the cemetary and spent an hour or so with her just telling her everything that had happened, cried A LOT and went back home with a bit lighter heart because I had spent some of my christmas with my girl.  Everyone knew I had left and where I'd gone but no one said any thing other than to give hugs when I came back.  You have to find what helps you and makes your connection so you can be with your child.

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:03 AM

4 years later, and she's just an ornament on the tree. i hate it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)