Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so grateful for my kids and family

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:21 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
Neither of my kids whined or complained about a single thing they got. Even though they didn't get exactly what they wanted off their list. My son wanted an Xmen Lego set. All I could find was a single Wolverine minifigure that came with a small car. My son is thrilled. Not a single complaint. No tears.

I am grateful to have a great family. It's hard to see the posts on here about how terrible Christmas is because kids are upset and hate their presents. It makes me appreciate what I have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by Race Mom on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree, my kids were so happy with their gifts!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Yes, thank goodness. My grandchildren are having the time of theirs lives. Even though my left eye is twitching from all the toys in my living room. Lol! They are going to move them to the basement soon. 

MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:24 AM
I agree. My kids have been playing their games for the past few hours.
Libby22
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:26 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Christmas overload
WinterIsComing
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Agree, it is only 7:25 here and only 1 of my 4 are awake, so they haven't opened their gifts yet... but I have never had an issue of ungratefulness.

I see those videos online of kids throwing complete tqntrums because they got something that they didn't want and it blows my mind.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:27 AM

I agree.  My kids were thrilled with what they got and so happy.  They didn't even think to complain about what they didn't get or what they would have rather had. 

bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Everyone was happy with what they got here too. My son was a little mad that he put his itunes card on music on the itunes store though. He wanted to use it for his games lol. That was his own fault though and it was mostly frustration.
Jblb
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Agreed. My kids were very happy this morning and I got my plasma car. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Some of us don't have family so if ppl are concerned about presents then they need to reevaluate their lives...
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:33 AM
By the end of the day I'm sure I'll need to add an addition to the house lol. I didn't get them a ton of toys compared to last year, but they haven't even gotten their gifts from grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins yet. They get spoiled today.

Quoting blessed107:

Yes, thank goodness. My grandchildren are having the time of theirs lives. Even though my left eye is twitching from all the toys in my living room. Lol! They are going to move them to the basement soon. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)