Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who have amazing family and friends today....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this
Feel blessed...

Some of us don't have that....

I truly wish all of you and your families a wonderful Merry Christmas!!!

Cherrish what you have!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:34 AM
I know what you mean. Im a single mom. And although i thank God for them. It would be nice to have adult conversations around this time. The dad is a deadbeat. And my extended family disowned me because my kids are biracial. So just me and them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:35 AM
I don't have any close friends or family so I hope people that do really do feel blessed. My father just recently decided he is done with our relationship actually left my kids gifts on my porch late last night. And my husband is being an ass today. So I'm going to enjoy my day with my kids. Hope everyone has a great holiday!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:35 AM
I appreciate all of my family and friends.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:35 AM
((Hugs)) thank the good Lord for your health and the blessings he's given you....it's lonely but we got to think positively

Quoting Anonymous 2: I know what you mean. Im a single mom. And although i thank God for them. It would be nice to have adult conversations around this time. The dad is a deadbeat. And my extended family disowned me because my kids are biracial. So just me and them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Hang in there doll :)..((Hugs))

Quoting Anonymous 3: I don't have any close friends or family so I hope people that do really do feel blessed. My father just recently decided he is done with our relationship actually left my kids gifts on my porch late last night. And my husband is being an ass today. So I'm going to enjoy my day with my kids. Hope everyone has a great holiday!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:37 AM
I am incredibly thankful for all of my family and the friends that I have that have turned into family. Merry Christmas to you as well!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Yes and i get jealous of people that have true family and friends. I have some associates but not close enough to invite over for the holidays. That is why im on here. No adults here.

Quoting Anonymous 1: ((Hugs)) thank the good Lord for your health and the blessings he's given you....it's lonely but we got to think positively

Quoting Anonymous 2: I know what you mean. Im a single mom. And although i thank God for them. It would be nice to have adult conversations around this time. The dad is a deadbeat. And my extended family disowned me because my kids are biracial. So just me and them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:44 AM
That's exactly how it is with me too

Quoting Anonymous 2: Yes and i get jealous of people that have true family and friends. I have some associates but not close enough to invite over for the holidays. That is why im on here. No adults here.

Quoting Anonymous 1: ((Hugs)) thank the good Lord for your health and the blessings he's given you....it's lonely but we got to think positively

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:50 AM
I do have an amazing family and you're right cherish what you have.

I'm sitting here at work trying to put on a happy face for my residents. I just want to cry for them, all alone in a nursing home on Christmas Day it breaks my heart.
heydooney
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:57 AM
That's heartbreaking :( I have no more grandparents, I would give anything to have them back with me. It's so sad to see elderly people who gave so much for their families and are forgotten in return.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)