Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is just sad..

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:01 PM
  • 44 Replies
1 mom liked this

I don't know why I even bothered coming on here. All I've seen today is women whining about how their boyfriend/SO/DH didn't get them what they wanted for Christmas and how their kids are being brats, and their families are being a pain in the ass..

What the hell happened to being grateful for the things you get for Christmas and spending quality time with your kids and family?!

by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-ZombieSpider
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Things are fine here.

Dh didn't get Christmas off so we are doing things differently. I am just grateful that my family is alive and well.

Kids opened gifts last night, but the Christmas dinner won't be until Saturday. I could complain about that if I wanted to, I guess....

Momoftwinkies
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Merry Christmas!!
ThisCrazyLife00
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Good question. I'm having a wonderful Christmas. My parents claim that they didn't do much for Christmas this year but I think they did a lot for DD, myself, and my brother πŸŽ€ its been an awesome morning and no arguments or melt downs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:03 PM

I love my Christmas. Dh did so good. He actually listened to the hints. I got everything I wanted & the clothes he picked out fit.  I even told him, he did great this year.  Dd is happy with everything she got. The other dd will be here in 2 hrs for presents & dinner. Until then we are just chillaxing.  lmao

Merry  Christmas.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this
You're right which is why I just wrote an entire post about being blessed with the family and friends you have..

Some of us don't have anyone....
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:04 PM
I'm quite happy with my Xmas gifts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:05 PM
Well most people who are enjoying their families are busy with their families right now.
I'm on my phone for a few minutes while I'm feeding my baby and hoping that she'll take a nap.
raych415
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:05 PM
People suck sometimes. That's all I've seen today are complain posts. Meanwhile on Facebook and Instagram all I see are posts about happy kids. Which makes me jealous since I'm the only one awake and I want my baby and the rest of my family to get up and open their presents from me !!!
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:07 PM
I am happy with all of the above. Although I'm wishing I would have put more thought into the giant speaker I got dd :/ it's got great bass though..
My only complaint is that my hubs is sick with the Flu. Was hoping he would feel better today. He wants us to leave him to go to his parents :( I don't want to leave my baby home alone sick on Christmas :(
MrsCountryMama
by Beth on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:08 PM
Dh & I don't exchange gifts for Christmas but we'll go all out for Valentine's Day so neither of us is disappointed. In our house Christmas is for the kids.

Our kids were shocked at all their gifts from Santa and grateful. They were also excited have their father spend the night last night.

Dh, my ex husband, and I combined all the gifts we bought and all of us got to share in the joy of watching them open their gifts. It was a very nice morning here.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)