Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas is Hard Work

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:57 PM
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

She didn't last long after we opened her presents. My husband carried her into her room to lie down. I hope she's more awake later.

Any other little ones pass out from the excitement? My boys are still full of energy.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.PinkSunshine.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

My boys are still full of energy as well. For the millionth time, they're watching The Lego Movie.

Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:00 PM

He'll no. Older one is doing science experiments in the kitchen. Younger one is very busy playing, mostly dinosaurs.

bellaamore
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Yes, both of mine passed out, as did I.

My daughter is still asleep
Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:02 PM
Lol. My husband is back in bed. I have to get things ready for family to come. My kids were awake at midnight. Normally i can't get them to wake up. Dh and i had barely gone to bed. They ended up sleeping on the couches
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:05 PM
DH went back to bed, but DS is up and playing his new video game.
Cymbeline
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
My oldest is subjecting us to...sorry, I mean, entertaining us with, magic tricks. Lol

Playing with dinosaurs sounds like fun. ;)

Quoting Rangermom772:

He'll no. Older one is doing science experiments in the kitchen. Younger one is very busy playing, mostly dinosaurs.

drowningmama
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Nope.  My kids are playing their wii.

Dardenella
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Not passed out but my DGD was at her other grandparents this morning and there were so many gifts and GM want them openned all at once.  DGD wanted to play with the one she openned first for a while.  She ended up in tears and they took her home.

There are a nice amount here to but we are more laid back.  So I am hoping for the best.  I might take us 4 ir 5 hours  with potty breaks play breaks and food breaks lol.  I have large sacks that we ball up the paper and play toss it in the bag.  But when a little one is done we just stop.

theboyfactory
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:16 PM
We haven't even done the Christmas thing yet! I'm getting antsy. Let's get this show on the road!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:18 PM
Nope my boy is still up an going adhd and not medicated today. He is wired
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)