Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No, sweetie that's NOT going to happen

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:01 PM
  • 43 Replies

So, my children went to bed around 9 (ish) giving me ample time to finish wrapping presents, I finished around 11:30 and went to bed.... 1:00 rolls around and guess who's up ready..you guessed the Kiddies! I was like, uh no, get your little butts back into bed, I don't want to see you guys until at LEAST 6 lmao. 

How is your christmas day going??

and for GP, here's our feast of seven fishes spread, what does your (spread) look like? 

by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmybug
by Traderspixie on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:05 PM
I am alone this Xmas. Be grateful you have your kiddos and ample amounts of food and gifts. Happy Xmas.
.Milfshake.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:05 PM

BUMP!

MilkLover0203
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:08 PM
I woke up at six, and contemplated waking the kids up. I woke up my five year old, he's like, I'm gonna go back to sleep. What is wrong with these children.
Missdameanor
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm sorry you're alone, but honestly...why do you feel the need to tell her to be grateful? I don't see any indication that she isn't. It's almost like you want her to feel bad for having what she does...I don't get it! 

Quoting luvmybug: I am alone this Xmas. Be grateful you have your kiddos and ample amounts of food and gifts. Happy Xmas.

Poosaloosa
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:10 PM
Yay for Italians! Just had to say that lol! We are going to my BFF's for dinner. There will be no seafood other than the crab I am bringing. But we will still have fun.

Quoting .Milfshake.:

So, my children went to bed around 9 (ish) giving me ample time to finish wrapping presents, I finished around 11:30 and went to bed.... 1:00 rolls around and guess who's up ready..you guessed the Kiddies! I was like, uh no, get your little butts back into bed, I don't want to see you guys until at LEAST 6 lmao. 

How is your christmas day going??

and for GP, here's our feast of seven fishes spread, what does your (spread) look like? 

spooky415
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:10 PM
Ds got up right before 7 and did his thing. Then dh and him went to dh's aunts and now we're headed to my dad's family's.

I have NO IDEA what what food we're having bc my dad cancelled dinner at the last minute and my uncle didn't have any food in the house...and nothing was open lol.
raye-chan
by Raye on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:11 PM
My little guy is coming home from his biological dad's place here shortly so hopefully he'll be a happy toddler once he starts unwrapping gifts. :) mine sucks for the moment otherwise because I'm still laying on my couch feeling nasty from morning sickness. D:

I will say, that food looks amazing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drowningmama
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:12 PM
What is GP?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Milfshake.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

Quoting Missdameanor:

I'm sorry you're alone, but honestly...why do you feel the need to tell her to be grateful? I don't see any indication that she isn't. It's almost like you want her to feel bad for having what she does...I don't get it! 

Quoting luvmybug: I am alone this Xmas. Be grateful you have your kiddos and ample amounts of food and gifts. Happy Xmas.

brysonsmommy_10
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:13 PM
I was up at 5. We decided to have lasagna for supper because we've already had 2 Christmas dinners.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)