Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come share!!!

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:04 PM
  • 10 Replies
Even with the kids being sick so far today has been a great Christmas my kids were so excited when they got up this morning! My boys loved their tractors they got and dd loves her iPod and new phone! Dh and the kids got me a pandora bracelet with a charm that I love so much! Post pictures.share about your day,tell us what you got.i will post pictures later when I get on the computer
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.PinkSunshine.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:07 PM

That's great!

My sons got:

an Iphone

lots of money

the little ones got:

The Lego Movie legos

Police set Lego set

Batman & Superman duplos

Chuggington train set

Motorcyles from SOA

a Fire Truck with lights/sounds

I got an Ionic Styler Dryer by Laila Ali and a tempered glass scale :) I really needed a scale. I never know how much I weigh.

2and2onway
by Kimmie on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:13 PM

mybumblebe
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:19 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

DH and I got a bunch of visa gift cards and stockings from my parents lol my mom can't help but still do stockings for us adults. But this was the biggest joy of the morning seeing my 13 month olds excitement over her new rocking zebra. She got some other random stuff and clothes and a stocking full of stuff but nothing too crazy since she's only one and has no clue lol
luvmybug
by Traderspixie on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Mobile Photo

This is my GSD under my mother's tree. This Xmas I am spending alone. Dd is with her father and I am at the doctor. Happy Xmas, everyone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:33 PM
Why are u at the dr? Where's your husband?

Quoting luvmybug:

Mobile Photo

This is my GSD under my mother's tree. This Xmas I am spending alone. Dd is with her father and I am at the doctor. Happy Xmas, everyone.
luvmybug
by Traderspixie on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:34 PM
I cracked a molar. Very painful. Hubby is in the waiting room. I've been in here forever...

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why are u at the dr? Where's your husband?

Quoting luvmybug:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:36 PM
Poor baby :( tooth pain is the worst. Hope they help you soon!

Quoting luvmybug: I cracked a molar. Very painful. Hubby is in the waiting room. I've been in here forever...

Quoting luvmybug:

Mobile Photo

luvmybug
by Traderspixie on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:51 PM
Ty :)

Quoting Anonymous 1: Poor baby :( tooth pain is the worst. Hope they help you soon!

Quoting luvmybug: I cracked a molar. Very painful. Hubby is in the waiting room. I've been in here forever...

Quoting luvmybug:

Mobile Photo

AvantGardener
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:53 PM

I got pj's a hat and scarf and a new bird feeder. My kids got tons of games, TONS. lol Ds got some legos and DD got her own little art studio for her room. My house looks like a cyclone hit it. 

theboyfactory
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

This was the first year my youngest was getting this whole presents thing figured out. That was fun. We didn't give them a ton this year considering everything that has happened, but everyone was happy. We are on our way to the cemetery to visit Martin now then we are going to a Chinese buffet for our Christmas meal. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)