Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some old weird guy snuck into my house last night...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

and left a huge mess of wrapping paper and packages...then he had the nerve to eat some food i left on the table by accident...

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Damn fat bastard!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Lame.

So why did I even bother to comment?

To let you know.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:35 PM

i'm tellin ya...oughta press charges...i locked the house up too...how the hell did he get in?

Quoting Danesmommy1: Damn fat bastard!

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:37 PM
I hear he has magical abilities, lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

i'm tellin ya...oughta press charges...i locked the house up too...how the hell did he get in?

Quoting Danesmommy1: Damn fat bastard!

KyBugsMommy815
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

laughing

Mine too! And he forgot to put anything in my stocking so DD was upset this morning that Mommy didn't get anything in her stocking, even though "she is a good Mommy all the time!" I told her that the big guy was running low on candy for the stockings so I told him to give it to all the good boys and girls and she offered to share her candy with me (just the candy though. The crayons and Barbie are all hers! ) Lmao!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:58 PM

i remember being upset my parents and grandparents didn't get anything either..til my grandfather  told me they were too old, and santa only left it for kids...

Quoting KyBugsMommy815:

laughing

Mine too! And he forgot to put anything in my stocking so DD was upset this morning that Mommy didn't get anything in her stocking, even though "she is a good Mommy all the time!" I told her that the big guy was running low on candy for the stockings so I told him to give it to all the good boys and girls and she offered to share her candy with me (just the candy though. The crayons and Barbie are all hers! ) Lmao!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)