Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To all my friends...

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:28 PM
  • 16 Replies

Including those that call me a bitch because I don't sugarcoat. Happy, merry, joyous isnwhatmi wish for you now and forever.

by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Arwyn724
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok.   And for the record, there is a difference between having polite tact and not sugarcoating, which often borders on rude.  Telling the truth doesn't have to be brutal, unless that is your goal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh, it's her goal regardless of what she pretends.

Quoting Arwyn724:

Ok.   And for the record, there is a difference between having polite tact and not sugarcoating, which often borders on rude.  Telling the truth doesn't have to be brutal, unless that is your goal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:36 PM
isnwhatmi?

Quoting demonica29:

Including those that call me a bitch because I don't sugarcoat. Happy, merry, joyous isnwhatmi wish for you now and forever.

firebird78
by JKL's mom on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Merry Christmas 🎄
Missdameanor
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't ever remember having an interaction with you. If people are calling you a bitch, perhaps you could work on your delivery? You can tell the truth without being hateful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:45 PM
I've never personally interacted with her, either.

But I've seen her in action and she's the type who thinks it's a badge of honor to be rude and cruel. You know, the kind of little woman who thinks the world is impressed by women who are bitches and their their weight around.

Quoting Missdameanor:

I can't ever remember having an interaction with you. If people are calling you a bitch, perhaps you could work on your delivery? You can tell the truth without being hateful.

Missdameanor
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Really? I will keep an eye open for that. If she doesn't act like you described though, I would be her friend. I try to give everyone at least 1 chance for redemption. We all have bad days =)

Quoting Anonymous 1: I've never personally interacted with her, either. But I've seen her in action and she's the type who thinks it's a badge of honor to be rude and cruel. You know, the kind of little woman who thinks the world is impressed by women who are bitches and their their weight around.
Quoting Missdameanor:

demonica29
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:51 PM

*is what I wish for you.  Stupid fat fingers!

demonica29
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Interesting.  How did you get into my head in order to know my motivation?  Because you could make a fortune off that shit...if it was actually possible.  Happy, merry and joyous to you and yours. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Oh, it's her goal regardless of what she pretends.
Quoting Arwyn724:

demonica29
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:04 PM

Only a few call me a bitch, 99% anon.  I am me, I've been me for 50 years now. None of the people I know IRL think I'm a bitch. Some things just don't translate to print, like smiles. That is why I chose radio and TV broadcasting, rather than print. And yes, you can hear a smile.  Oh, I'm smiling right now. 

Quoting Missdameanor:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)