Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Irritating the crap out of me right now....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I moved in in May. My name is on the lease. My parents moved in after I did but they didn't pay any bills until November.

Well lately it is has been in the mid 70s here during the day and late 30s/early 40s at night with lots of wind. At night someone turns the heat down to 68 -- the thermostat never goes under 70 at night but you can still feel the wind really bad at night. My mom does it and says it saves on the bill. Just turn the damn thing off then since it isn't doing anything.

Then she bitches when someone tries to turn the air on because it's hot. She doesn't want anyone to turn the air on at all. Even when we are sitting here cooking a ham, for about 3 hours now, and it is hot as hell in here. She told me to open the door, since we cannot reach the windows, so I did.

Dad and brother come in and every time they walk into the living room they shut the door. One time I said "can you please leave the door open?" Dad shut it and kept walking. After I got up to open it she said something about just leaving it closed. No. I am fucking hot, I am heavily pregnant and I am sick. Just ugh. I am so uncomfortable right now.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:51 PM
Get a lock box for the thermostat
Shoe.Whore
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Get one of those locking boxes to put over the thermostat.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)