Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

having a fun Christmyth :) are you?

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:53 PM
  • 220 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

We've been listening to Xmas music, opening gifts, eating, building halo Lego ships, playing ping pong, Foosball and air hockey all day.

Hubby and I got into the wine and chocolate, too, so now I'm relaxing on the couch with the window wide open watching Xmas cartoons.. no snow for the holidays this year. Loving the warm temperatures :)

What are you doing today?
Share your Xmas pics :)
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jblb
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:01 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

The sun is shining in my part of Ontario!!!
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Sounds like fun!

We're lounging in our new PJs, eating lasagna, watching Chritmas cartoons and taking time opening our gifts. Nice day so far :)

karlie2
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Christmyth?
danie24
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Ohhh Lasagna sounds so good right now!

Quoting Zazayam:

Sounds like fun!

We're lounging in our new PJs, eating lasagna, watching Chritmas cartoons and taking time opening our gifts. Nice day so far :)

danie24
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice!

We have rain, getting 50 MLS!

Would love to see the sun right now :)

Quoting Jblb:

Mobile Photo

The sun is shining in my part of Ontario!!!
danie24
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:04 PM
3 moms liked this
That's right :)

Quoting karlie2: Christmyth?
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:05 PM

It really is, lol. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I'm so over cookies and sweets, feels good to stuff myself with "real" food again.

Quoting danie24: Ohhh Lasagna sounds so good right now!
Quoting Zazayam:

Sounds like fun!

karlie2
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:07 PM
2 moms liked this
I wanted clarification not affirmation that I can read.

quote name="danie24" id="0"] That's right :)

Quoting karlie2: Christmyth?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope that whatever she is drinking in that cup is completely organic and safe to consume.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:09 PM

It's just the five of us here today, DH, DD8, DS4, and DS 2 months. We opened presents, had breakfast, had candy, opened and set up all the kids' new toys, I cleaned up the house (wrapping paper and gift boxes eeevveerrywhere, I'll have nightmares for weeks), started dinner. We're having pineapple ham, green bean casserole, candied sweet potatoes, homemade mashed potatoes and gravy, deviled eggs, homemade bread rolls, and I've made a pumpkin, apple, and chocolate pudding pie. I'm contemplating using the bananas up that I have for banana bread, too, but we'll see how I feel when I get closer to being done cooking. The kids are sitting in the living room playing with DS's new Transformers, doing puzzles, coloring, or they go in DD's room to play with her new dollhouse. This evening we're going to play Life and Candy Land (we got DD 10 new board games and those are the two she picked for today), dinner at 7, then a movie until bed. DS wants to watch Harry Potter. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)