Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

show of hands

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

Lets be honest here today, lemme see a show of hands (and if you choose the reason behind) 

how many of you have deleted your account for one reason or another and started a new account on here, whether it be days, weeks months (or like me) years, and have been denied acceptation into a group just because your a "newbie" ? 

i have been on this site for many years, to be honest i've been on it since like the first year it came to light. I can't tell you how many times i've been denied entrance into a group because i was a "newbie" . there have been various reasons i've had to delete and create a new account  (one being a stupid reason of totally forgetting the info for login and didn't have the email i signed up with LOL) . Things have changed so much over the years it's baffling to see, i remember a time when it was just the main journals and now it's all about groups and cliques . It's cool things change and some stay the same, 

anyway thats my question for the day, i hope you all have a great day on whatever you celebrate 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:41 PM

What group did you get rejected from?

firebird78
by JKL's mom on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:41 PM
I've never replaced an account before
As far as most small groups, I'm not interested anyway
Happy holidays 🎄 to you too
.PinkSunshine.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:41 PM
I was accepted and then immediately booted by a private group but it had nothing to do with my newbie status. Funny that group is defunct now anyway.
Missdameanor
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:42 PM

I abandoned my very first account because of lost login info. Don't use the word "CLIQUE" people will accuse you of being " The Nutter". Merry Christmas! =)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:44 PM

i don't remember the group as i've already deleted the email, but it's not the first time it's happened, just the first with this SN 

i wouldn't have deleted and replaced except the one i had forgotten , one had a name to which i was married with, and one was a name that had to do with the number of children and i wanted to include the new additions  

AvantGardener
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:44 PM

I've changed my screen name many times, I've never been denied in to a group that I can remember. I don't usually apply for groups I'm not invited to though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:46 PM

oh do we not use that word anymore LOL, see it's been awhile since being on here i'm lost with the new highschool terms they used to use LOL

LEmommy0913
by Rachel on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:48 PM
No I haven't. I've deleted and recreated accounts, but I'm not into private groups. I was in one but I guess they got annoyed with me because I was removed from it. Oh well
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:50 PM

*raises hands*

1st one: Acquired a stalker who legitamately stalked me into real life

#2 was deleted because I made a post about how my friends had babies and I never did

3. This one.  I'll only change it if I get bored of it.  

Spam72
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:51 PM
I e changed my name once
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)