Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What the hell is Biz? And why haven't I used it until now?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have two kids that constantly poop in their underwear. They know what they're supposed to do, but choose not to. For that reason, I REFUSE to put them in diapers or pull-ups. Which, of course, just means I have nasty poo underwear to wash. The smell is absolutely vile, so I usually set the soak bucket outside.

So the other day when I was in the laundry detergent aisle, I found a box of Biz. I'd never noticed it before. In fact, the only mention of the word I've ever heard before was in the movie I Am Sam.

The box said it was better than Oxyclean, so I picked it up. The skeptic in me had to find out, lol. Last night when I went to rinse out and soak the underwear, I threw in a scoop. My bathroom smells WONDERFUL. There's no poop smell AT ALL. Even this morning, after the perfumes had a chance to die down a bit, my bathroom smelled like......nothing.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!

Even if it doesn't get the poop marks completely off, Biz will now be a regular part of my laundry. Screw the stain fighting aspect. If it deoderizes that well on poop underwear, it's worth every penny.

Next step: See how well it works on DH's gym clothes ;)

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Never used it. Glad it's working for you!
Missdameanor
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:47 PM

How old are these kids that are constantly pooping thier pants anyway??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:50 PM

A 4 year old, and a slightly delayed 6 year old.

Quoting Missdameanor:

Missdameanor
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:51 PM

Thank God you didn't say 10 and 12 =)

Quoting Anonymous 1:

A 4 year old, and a slightly delayed 6 year old.

Quoting Missdameanor:

lmnop14
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Lol this read like an infomercial. You know, you're the skeptical mom character? Thanks for the tip though, I have a basement that smells like animal urine at times.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:59 PM
We have the same issue in my house. Where did you put it in your bathroom? Didn't you say you soak the underwear outside?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I get like that when I find something that works, lol.

Quoting lmnop14: Lol this read like an infomercial. You know, you're the skeptical mom character? Thanks for the tip though, I have a basement that smells like animal urine at times.

pacnwmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:03 PM
I love Biz and the smell. I think it is a bit pricey, but better than poop smell. 😝
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:03 PM

I just left the bucket in the bath tub. Yes, I usually set it outside, but I didn't this time because it didn't smell like hot ass like it usually does.

Quoting Anonymous 3: We have the same issue in my house. Where did you put it in your bathroom? Didn't you say you soak the underwear outside?

ADLE
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:23 PM
They also make biz bleach in the liquid I put some in every load of laundry since it's color safe my socks stay white and my son's clothes don't stay stained and my husband's work uniforms don't have stains either and those sometimes sit for awhile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)