Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How funny most of the teenagers in this group were UNHAPPY this Christmas.

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:52 PM
  • 87 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mine was perfectly fine and enjoyed her Christmas... Then again she is sorta easy to buy for. A lot of of pugly stuff, scarves, socks, make up so forth. a lot of Victoria Secret stuff too. She even made her own bath sugar scrub for everyone and gave them as gifts. She is so damn adorable. Now my eight year old had a VERY EXTREMELY disappointing christmas....

by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momoftwinkies
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:53 PM
My teen was happy. She got clothes, vs stuff, and cash.
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:54 PM

Mine got a necklace and a wig and assasins creed. Oh and I let her go on a date with her boyfriend. She's good. 

thetrollcat
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:54 PM

you let her go on a date during the holidays?>

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Mine got a necklace and a wig and assasins creed. Oh and I let her go on a date with her boyfriend. She's good. 

dlock25
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Both mine loved their Christmas. They will love what they get from nana and papa too. I don't know my oldest is twelve so we will have to see what happens next year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:54 PM

My teen boys were very happy this morning. Thank goodness.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Yep. We're not doing anything major today. My cousins have been here since yesterday and my in-laws are coming over (but they do that often).  We don't even have this big festive meal planned. I made a lasagna.  If she wants TGIF instead of Lasagna then by all means. More for us. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting AliKatAK47:

fiatpax
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM

why was 8 yr old upset?

my 7 yr old had a nice christmas, and she is sick, yesterday fever, broke at night but woke worse, med her up, she is fever free now but still sick, and still in PJs. hoping she sleeps through night and fever gone when meds are stopped this evening when she is sleeping.

this am, she cam ein my room, and did not even want to go down stairs to see whar santa brought :(

she wanted me to bring everythingup to her in bed :(

i said we would wait until she felt good enough to go down, after meds kicked in- 2 hours later

sick on christmas and still a tropper!

702girly
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:57 PM

My teenage son was happy. We had a small Christmas this year so he only got a video game, a hoodie and then some socks and stocking stuffers. We joked that he's almost an adult and they get socks for Christmas so I bought him a big bag of them. LOL

He's eating candy from his stocking and playing video games with his dad. I consider this Christmas a success. 

thetrollcat
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:57 PM

hmmm well I dont allow that but the boyfriend would be allowed to join us. We have been playing games and doing stuff together as a family today.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Yep. We're not doing anything major today. My cousins have been here since yesterday and my in-laws are coming over (but they do that often).  We don't even have this big festive meal planned. I made a lasagna.  If she wants TGIF instead of Lasagna then by all means. More for us. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting AliKatAK47:

thetrollcat
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:58 PM

I made a seperate post on that one :|

Called I broke my eight year olds heart today....

Quoting fiatpax:

why was 8 yr old upset?

my 7 yr old had a nice christmas, and she is sick, yesterday fever, broke at night but woke worse, med her up, she is fever free now but still sick, and still in PJs. hoping she sleeps through night and fever gone when meds are stopped this evening when she is sleeping.

this am, she cam ein my room, and did not even want to go down stairs to see whar santa brought :(

she wanted me to bring everythingup to her in bed :(

i said we would wait until she felt good enough to go down, after meds kicked in- 2 hours later

sick on christmas and still a tropper!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)