Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnancy, condoms, sex, im worried...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

i know i know. "take a test". but i want to wait it out a few more days. 

before i had my last child my periods were always a 28 day cycle. after her? Not so much. i started tracking them on an app on my phone and its been roughly on a 20-21ish day cycle for the longest time. 

now im 7 days late. at first i brushed it off that maybe my body ways trying to get back to normal finally (my youngest is 2.5 YO) but now im a few days late even going off of a 28 day cycle and it just has me curious. i dont FEEL pregnant. im not throwing up or anything. i have been sick for about a week though (sore throat, cough, congestion, etc) 

but i have a question because i dont remember this in sex ed. if a condom broke would it be obvious? we use a condom every time and he uses it properly. he hasnt mentioned it breaking and im sure he would since hes pretty set on having no more kids. 

ill test in a few days if it hasnt come but in the mean time does anyone have any "only an idiot wouldnt notice if a condom broke" stories? anything to put my mind at ease? 

And just for the record, i know theres always a possibility of pregnancy if youre sexually active. i know condoms arent 100%. i know that none of you can tell me if im pregnant. im not asking for any of that. just wondering how noticeable itd be if the condom broke

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:31 PM

bump

ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:33 PM
The only it broke on me it we really noticeable.
firespurity
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:35 PM
It was always noticeable
balagan_imma
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:39 PM
The one time the condom broke it was very obvious. I waited to to test for a while, but I knew the answer. I tested on DS1's first birthday. They are 19 months, 3 weeks apart and generally the best of friends.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)