Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your husband....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies
If your husband lost his private area... (penis).. Would you stay with him? And stay faithful and loving? --Basically,would you continue to be with him knowing you won't ever be able to have sex with him agian??

Be honest.I know most are going to say yes,but really I want honest answers.

Me,I honestly can say I'd stay with my husband because he's my first love, funny,smart,caring,Damn good father, and the person I wanna be with for eternity. We have a great sex life, but we don't have to have sex, to be happy.Our life is complete with, or without it.
I know it all depends on how sexual a person is, but.
Honestly, the fact of it ever being able to be affectionate to your husband, would that affect you're whole life and make you wanna call it quits..??
Just a thought because we all know men, think, we only want their goods!!
Haha.
Start typing!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
little.worthen
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:17 PM
I don't honestly know. I feel like my answer is yes but he'd have to get really creative!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:18 PM
I'd stay, but we'd have to work out how our sexual life would move forward. Whether it's supplimenting with toys or having some sort of agreement where I can have sex and only sex with someone else.
smorgan865
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Yes. Sex isn't a huge part of our relationship anyway. Not much would change, it may even improve!
FoxForceFive
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Honestly, yes! I love my husband. I'm in love with him. He's the love of my life and I could not imagine life without him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:20 PM
Yes. We would have to define a new normal.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Yes I would certainly stay with him. I cannot predict whether or not I would remain faithful. Who knows how things might play out.

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Sure. I mean, I can get off just fine without a penis. I would hope he would stay affectionate and be willing to help out with that, lol.

tinybluemoon
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Yes. I'm not a sexual person, so I think our relationship would be even better.

Momniscient
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Yes. Without a doubt.
Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:23 PM

You're confusing sex with intimacy.

If my husband were to be unable to perform sexually but still able to be intimate with me I'd stay in a heart beat.  

Likewise I'd stay with him if he were in a coma, or some other medical malidy befell him--but would I still be able to stay faithful without that intamcy?  Probably not--likewise if it were me who was unable to meet his needs for companionship (note I didn't stay sex), then I'd hope that he'd stay my husband but have those needs met elsewhere.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)