Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is what irritates me, my confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies

Before getting pregnant, I was a part of TTC group. I'd watch women test and test and test. Post pic after pic of tests that had evap lines on them wanting everyone to "tweak" their pics to see if there was any color to it.

GOOD GOD... KNOCK IT OFF! It's the dumbest shit ever!! You are NOT pregnant. THAT IS AN EVAP LINE YOU MORON! 

I never once thought of testing until after my period was missing for a week. I joined the group in June, read what other ladies were doing, waiting for my July cycle and got my positive test the first week of August. 

RELAX!! THIS IS WHY YOU'RE NOT GETTING PREGNANT!! Also, LOSE SOME FREAKING WEIGHT. You got oompa loompas in there wondering why they can't get pregnant. Well here's a damn clue for you. DIET. You will be AMAZED at how well your body performs when you're closer to your target goal. Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone but damn, most of them!

I finally had to leave that group because their posts were soo damn annoying. Anyone else have an issue with a group? Let's hear about it. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:22 PM

People do that in this group too all the time. It is dumb.

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:22 PM
6 moms liked this
You obviously have no clue how bad infertility feels.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:24 PM
3 moms liked this
I have an issue with this group.

You.

#rudeass
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:24 PM
I do because no1 responds to questions or concerns I have...I have to be a known member to even get advice....

They are very ckicky...if you're not in the "in" group no1 responds...so they haven't been helpful at all
Medic32
by Go PREDS! on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:24 PM
3 moms liked this
So, you conceived in two months, and are bitching about women whom have been trying for months/years? You, madam, are a piece of work.
SlytherinQueen
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:26 PM
2 moms liked this

This.

I mean I've seen some heartless posts, but this is pretty much ranked up there with telling women to get over losing their children or to get over a miscarriage.

Quoting Medic32: So, you conceived in two months, and are bitching about women whom have been trying for months/years? You, madam, are a piece of work.

TheSilence
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:27 PM
Well you sound like a great person....
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:27 PM

This

Quoting Medic32: So, you conceived in two months, and are bitching about women whom have been trying for months/years? You, madam, are a piece of work.

SamanthaSage
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:28 PM

No issues here. I'm mainly active here and I get along with pretty much everyone and I get annoyed with the same posts anyone would. I can deal though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Usually when you think everyone is so dumb, it's not them but it's you.  Consider being a bit nicer.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)