Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lmao he is a big kid

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I walk inside and my son is in the bedroom and my husband is watching kung foo panda. I said are you seriously watching kung foo panda. He said damnit it is part 2. Lol. He is a big kid. I love my big kid husband. He is also playing with ds 3ds.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Kung Foo Panda is a cute, funny movie. I don't blame him for enjoying it.
MamaRae85
by *you're on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:18 PM

Mine is playing Plants v. Zombies while our 5 year old watches. They played laser tag earlier with one of my husband's Christmas presents. lol

LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:18 PM

I haven't watched the second one but I did adore the first Kung Fu Panda movie.

Hell, that's one of the best things about having kids: No one can judge you for watching ALL the new animated movies. 

*goes to watch the How to Train your Dragon movies*

firespurity
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:18 PM
I'm a fan of the Lego movie
celestegood
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:19 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaRae85
by *you're on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:19 PM

Do you ever get "cravings" for movies? How to Train Your Dragon is a movie I've been wanting to watch so badly! lol

Quoting LokisMama:

Hell, that's one of the best things about having kids: No one can judge you for watching ALL the new animated movies. 

Mamatobe15
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:19 PM
My husband likes Frozen. Him and dd watch it all the time.
LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Yes.

DH and I will randomly watch movies like HTTYD or Disney movies or other films that are traditionally considered 'kids' movies just for the hell of it after the kids have gone to sleep. 

He's a bigger kid than I am.  We can be responsible adults all we like, but we both refuse to actually grow up. ;)

Quoting MamaRae85:

Do you ever get "cravings" for movies? How to Train Your Dragon is a movie I've been wanting to watch so badly! lol

Quoting LokisMama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:21 PM
I red box the lego movie on Halloween for ds and I.

Quoting firespurity: I'm a fan of the Lego movie
MamaRae85
by *you're on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Right?For us, it's Batman: The Animated Series. I'm not even sure our son has even seen a 5th of the episodes we have! lol

Our son got The Lego Movie for Christmas today, and his Mimi (grandmother) and I watched it with him! We were beside ourselves with laughter by the end. It's hilarious!

Quoting LokisMama:

Yes.

DH and I will randomly watch movies like HTTYD or Disney movies or other films that are traditionally considered 'kids' movies just for the hell of it after the kids have gone to sleep. 

He's a bigger kid than I am.  We can be responsible adults all we like, but we both refuse to actually grow up. ;)

Quoting MamaRae85:

Quoting LokisMama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)