Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She has him wrapped around her little finger...

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:06 PM
  • 12 Replies
3 moms liked this

I came on here after a wonderful, but long day and all I see are negative posts about people being jealous or mad at the gifts they got. I thought I'd share something that happened with me today.

While I was cooking and my parents stepped out to go over to my brothers' to give him their gifts, my husband went to the store to get a pepsi. When he got back, my 9 yr old came to me and said, "Did Daddy get me anything?"

Me: "I don't think so."

Samantha: "Ok, watch this."

(She goes in the other room) "Daddy? Did you get me anything?"

Dad: "Nope."

Samantha: "Oh, I'm really thirsty."

Dad: "Hold on." He takes a big gulp. "Here, you can have the rest."

Samantha: "Aww! Are you sure? Thank you!"

She kisses him on the cheek then walks into the kitchen and says, "See? That's how it's done."

Hope you all had a great day!

by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zeenah
by Zarah on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:09 PM

My 3yo is the same way. I told her she couldn't have chocolate. So she turns to her dad and says,"you know how much I love you?" With her sweetest eyes lol if he doesn't hear me say no she suckers him into anything!

Happy holidays from Us ❤️

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Lol. Sounds Iike something my hubby would do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Christmas means giving your kid the rest of your Pepsi?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:13 PM
That's cute. Slightly manipulative - but still cute.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:14 PM

my dd has talked daddy into taking us & a friend to the outside skating rink on Saturday. had no plans until she got on the phone with her friend.

2Sexy4MyShirt
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:16 PM

It's amazing how a little girl can melt a big manly man's heart lol. Honestly, I can get anything out of him too. ;)

Quoting zeenah:

My 3yo is the same way. I told her she couldn't have chocolate. So she turns to her dad and says,"you know how much I love you?" With her sweetest eyes lol if he doesn't hear me say no she suckers him into anything!

KyBugsMommy815
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:17 PM

LOL! Sounds like my 2 year old and her daddy. She knows Mommy won't give her a drink of soda so when Daddy has a soda she always brings him her cup and says, "Daddy, can I have some of your soda, Pllllleaeeeeaaaasssseeee?" with her best doe-eyed, pouty face. Works everytime. I usually whisper "Sucker" to him as she prances off with half his soda. LOL!

mama232011
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:19 PM
My 4 yo just started this lol

Quoting zeenah:

jendawn1
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Hahaha that's my 5 year old dd to the t.
WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Bwahahaha. Sounds about right.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)