Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was spoiled

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

by DH. I got a burberry scarf, a burberry bag, a diamond necklace and some other little stuff.

I'm posting because I see all these negative posts and I know others had to have had a great Christmas as well.

So...what did you get?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:11 PM
6 moms liked this
Well I can top that. I got a positive pregnancy test today. My husband gave me a baby for Christmas.
auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:13 PM

I got a new laptop. (early gift..I got it a week or so ago) Versace Yellow Diamond perfume, a new bed pillow and Kitchen Aid attachments.

And gift cards from my kids.

nancym3
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:13 PM
Nice op! I got some diamond earrings, clothes, shoes, some stuff from Bath and Body Works and a few other things.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:13 PM
I got shit on for the second year in a row.....the only two years we have been together.
eadyT
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:14 PM
Congratulations Mama! ☺☺☺☺

Quoting Anonymous 2: Well I can top that. I got a positive pregnancy test today. My husband gave me a baby for Christmas.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:14 PM

Some soap and chocolates from my sister. I have some Secret Santa gifts from my BIL, but I haven't opened them yet because my husband hasn't been home today and I didn't feel like opening gifts alone. Maybe this weekend.

DH and I didn't exchange gifts, but we are going to a nice hotel this weekend and doing some nice dinners and relaxing. Then we leave for a cruise with my whole family January 2nd. 

He also told me he'd be hapy to do a Southwest road trip in April, which made me really happy. I have always wanted to do that, and we are going to have a baby in July so it would be our lst chance for a road trip for a while! I think my 10 year old would love it.

ELKmountain.mom
by Peepers on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:15 PM
Nearly 2ct diamond studs, two leather jackets and we went to steamboat springs for Christmas vacation. It's been wonderdul
Also got pjs, perfume, boots, kitchen gadgets
eadyT
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:15 PM
Dh bought me an acre of land. JK. We purchased it together actually.
PacMan80
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:15 PM

I wanted nothing and tried to not exchange gifts.   I get A LOT during the year and pretty much whatever.  He got me a battery extender pack and a heart rate monitor.  It was perfect.  something I'll use and not too expensive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:16 PM

I really hope you don't mean that literally.....

Quoting Anonymous 3: I got shit on for the second year in a row.....the only two years we have been together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)