Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im so angry right now!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
My ex called to talk to the kids today, which ended in he and I arguing again...not in front of the kids of course. I feel like he's such an ass though...and need to vent.

To preface, we divorced when my youngest was 4 months old, after I found out about him cheating. My youngest is now 6. For the first 4-6 months post-divorce, he paid a decent amount of CS. Once he realized that there was zero chance of reconciliation, CS quickly dwindled before ultimately disappearing almost 3 years ago.

For the past couple years, he has seen the kids an average of once/month max. The one thing that he HAS done, is provide the majority of the transportation for visitation...but he constantly bitches about it.

Now, on Christmas Day, he decides to start up again. He thinks he should be able to claim the children on his taxes every other year, and that I should be responsible for half of the transportation too. He thinks that the CS order is making him pay more than half the children's expenses...mind you, he pays less than $500/month total, which includes arrears.

This man has paid me a total of less than $300 in CS all freaking year, yet feels like I'm somehow taking advantage of him?!! Wtf??
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:25 PM
Bump
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:26 PM
Baby daddy drama....ugh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Well, technically, I suppose...though he is the only baby daddy I have. I prefer to call him my ex-husband.

Quoting KendallsMommee: Baby daddy drama....ugh.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:29 PM
3 moms liked this

Let him claim 1 child. You will then receive his income tax refund for the back child support.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:31 PM
I pay a mortgage, electric, tuition, water, food, TV, Internet, insurance, car payment, gas, pest control, phone...all of it...and he thinks he's paying my bills -_-
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Lol, that's kind of funny! That was part of the argument today. He thinks they are going to give me his tax return and is pissed.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Let him claim 1 child. You will then receive his income tax refund for the back child support.

BellaByrdie
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh they will give you his tax return.  Absolutely they will until his back child support is paid for. 

As for him he can suck it.  What does your custody/support papers say.  Go by that and he can SUCK IT otherwise. 

readyforhim
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:40 PM

CS is how single moms get to live the luxurious life after we leave these wonderful men...this is what many idiots think.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:41 PM
There is a child support order, but not a custody order. He has always been welcome to come see the kids whenever he wants, he chooses not to. My kids have always lived with me. My only stipulations on visitations are that I get at least a day's notice and that the kids don't miss school at all.

Quoting BellaByrdie:

Oh they will give you his tax return.  Absolutely they will until his back child support is paid for. 

As for him he can suck it.  What does your custody/support papers say.  Go by that and he can SUCK IT otherwise. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Fuck him! Don't let him claim anyone! He's a deadbeat who wants to use his kids to make some money.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)