Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This picture is such bull

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

Mobile Photo

Ughhh
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:39 PM
2 moms liked this

What?  It's obviously directed to Christian women that follow his advice.  You disagree.  Some agree.  Are you always judgemental?There's always differing view points.

KyBugsMommy815
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:41 PM

I don't see a picture?

Edit: I can see if after the page refreshed for some reason. I'm just going to keep my mouth shut about it though and not comment. LOL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:42 PM
The only thing judgemental is this picture with the quote.
How can such a broad statement be directed only to Christian women?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

What?  It's obviously directed to Christian women that follow his advice.  You disagree.  Some agree.  Are you always judgemental?There's always differing view points.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Strange.

Quoting KyBugsMommy815:

I don't see a picture?

Edit: I can see if after the page refreshed for some reason. I'm just going to keep my mouth shut about it though and not comment. LOL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Yea. It's stupid.
sdsstargazer
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this
To understand the quote you would have to know the person making it. Tony Gaskin, Jr. Is a Christian life coach, and the son of a pastor so this quote holds relevancy to his career path and teachings.
eadyT
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Just another bible thumper to me. Guy is probably as Christian as the words he is spewing.
theboyfactory
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Belief in God isn't limited to Christian women, but I agree that it is either something you agree with or you don't. I don't feel it applies to me, so I have no opinion. I don't understand why this stuff bothers some people. If you don't like it, move on. It has no effect on your life.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

dandynorm
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:49 PM
I'm fine with it. I don't need a man to lead. I know what kind of relationships make me happy. And I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that a man who doesn't love "god" can love me.
If I were religious this may be true for me. As anatheist, I know that it simply doesn't apply to me. Quite frankly, a religious man would likely make me miserable.
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:50 PM

Obviously this was directed at those who identify as christian.  I'm not a christian, so it's just another one of a million memes to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)