Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

American Girl Dolls

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

Both of my girls got an Isabelle (the 2014 girl) for Christmas, and they are absolutely loving them! Any other American Girl fans out there? I'm so excited, because I was a HUGE fan when I was little, and loved the books and dolls. I'm so glad I can pass that on to my girls!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:24 PM
my nephew is kinda of obsessed with them, my daughter is still to young.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:25 PM
I just can't bring myself to spend so much money on those dolls and their accessories. Here is a bump though
MagicMary
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:25 PM

I was a huge nerdie when I was growing up. Loved everything about them. I don't have girls, lol, my niece just got a couple for Christmas though, she loves them.

sarahfaith123
by sarah_luvs_2_b_mama on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I always wanted Molly as a kid. I had the books though
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:29 PM
We got our girl Caroline today she loves her also she's so pretty
KyBugsMommy815
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:29 PM

I sometimes go to the American Girls website just to look at the dolls and accessories. I'd love to get one for DD when she is a little older. I hate that they are so expensive though. Target has a line of dolls that is similar to American Girls but much, much cheaper. I think I might get one of those for DD and a few accessories next year and see how it goes. I just can't justify spending so much on dolls, even though I always wanted one as a child. =/

MsJoa
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:30 PM
I have Molly and all of her accessories and books. Seeing as that she will be discontinued, I'm going to be rich in a few years lol!
wymama610
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:32 PM
My girls all got one. Oldest got Isabelle, middle got Caroline, and baby got a bitty baby. They got a ton of outfits from the grandparents. They are in AG heaven. LoL
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:41 PM
One of my kids got an American girl doll- I think her name starts with S. And another got a bitty baby. I wouldn't pay that much for a baby doll. But Mil got them for them.
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:56 PM

Yes, my oldest three have them. DD15 has Samantha, DD10 has Molly, and DD7 has Felicity. I have a Kit doll put away for DD2, I will probably give it to her next Christmas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)