Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not even kidding...

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:44 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this
We're driving to my inlaws, who live way out in the country. There was a car up our ass on a back road. We were kidding about how like it was a horror movie. We turned off, and the car kept going. My daughter said it was a sports car. About 20 minutes later, the same freaking car came up behind us again. Lol. He passed us, but we were cracking up about his weird it was. I told my husband do NOT stop at any little gas stations. Lol
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crazy-Steph
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Bump!
eadyT
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Lol. It does sound like a creepy movie. My Dh would've had a good ol time with that one.
Crazy-Steph
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:56 PM
Bump!
rosesink
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:59 PM

That IS how all kinds of horror movies start.  I think about that when I am driving on a long trip and my GPS sends me out into a deserted road surrounded by corn fields.

Quoting Crazy-Steph: We're driving to my inlaws, who live way out in the country. There was a car up our ass on a back road. We were kidding about how like it was a horror movie. We turned off, and the car kept going. My daughter said it was a sports car. About 20 minutes later, the same freaking car came up behind us again. Lol. He passed us, but we were cracking up about his weird it was. I told my husband do NOT stop at any little gas stations. Lol

Crazy-Steph
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:00 PM
I had joked about the car going up and around, coming out by us. And then it did. We were cracking up and slightly freaked out. Lol

Quoting eadyT: Lol. It does sound like a creepy movie. My Dh would've had a good ol time with that one.
eadyT
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:03 PM
I would be kind of freaked out for sure. My dh is a joking fool. I would be hoping I wouldn't have to stop to go to the restroom from laughing at him. I am the one who would have got it started though. I'm silly like that.

Quoting Crazy-Steph: I had joked about the car going up and around, coming out by us. And then it did. We were cracking up and slightly freaked out. Lol

Quoting eadyT: Lol. It does sound like a creepy movie. My Dh would've had a good ol time with that one.
Crazy-Steph
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:08 PM
We were cracking up.

Quoting rosesink:

That IS how all kinds of horror movies start.  I think about that when I am driving on a long trip and my GPS sends me out into a deserted road surrounded by corn fields.

Quoting Crazy-Steph: We're driving to my inlaws, who live way out in the country. There was a car up our ass on a back road. We were kidding about how like it was a horror movie. We turned off, and the car kept going. My daughter said it was a sports car. About 20 minutes later, the same freaking car came up behind us again. Lol. He passed us, but we were cracking up about his weird it was. I told my husband do NOT stop at any little gas stations. Lol

Crazy-Steph
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:10 PM
Luckily it was not too long after a pit stop. ;)

Quoting eadyT: I would be kind of freaked out for sure. My dh is a joking fool. I would be hoping I wouldn't have to stop to go to the restroom from laughing at him. I am the one who would have got it started though. I'm silly like that.

Quoting Crazy-Steph: I had joked about the car going up and around, coming out by us. And then it did. We were cracking up and slightly freaked out. Lol

eadyT
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:16 PM
That's for sure. Lol. I just noticed your avi. Dallas is doing great this year. They just put a hurting on the colts. Two good teams make for good football though. I live in Indiana. Please don't hold it against me. Seriously though, Romo is an awesome QB and so is Luck. Me, I'm a Steelers fan. I appreciate any good football player though.

Quoting Crazy-Steph: Luckily it was not too long after a pit stop. ;)

Quoting eadyT: I would be kind of freaked out for sure. My dh is a joking fool. I would be hoping I wouldn't have to stop to go to the restroom from laughing at him. I am the one who would have got it started though. I'm silly like that.

Crazy-Steph
by Emerald Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:23 PM
As long as you're nit an Eagles or Redskins fan, we're cool. :) I've never been a Romo fan, it he's doing really well this year. Always a die hard 'boys fan, though.

Quoting eadyT: That's for sure. Lol. I just noticed your avi. Dallas is doing great this year. They just put a hurting on the colts. Two good teams make for good football though. I live in Indiana. Please don't hold it against me. Seriously though, Romo is an awesome QB and so is Luck. Me, I'm a Steelers fan. I appreciate any good football player though.

Quoting Crazy-Steph: Luckily it was not too long after a pit stop. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)