Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My hormones or is he that drunk?!...*update!(#2)*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 111 Replies
From the title I'll explain , I'm pregnant and my hormones this holiday season have been everywhere! DH had drinks at the Christmad dinner we went to (and probably a few too many. :|)
We were eating with his family tonight (the entire (extended) family. He has this cousin , he is like a big brother to her , they are/were super close ; that was until I got pregnant (we were young and not married). She didn't like me from that point , I was always with him , 'stealing him away from her' (She's 14/15.) Well tonight, (this is a different pregnancy than my first.) when DH is drinkin beer and any other alcholic beverage with other men and on his phone (I'm socializing with HIS FAMILY , I barely know all their names.) his cousin walks up to me and says 'leave this family , never come back. You were never welcome here and no one likes you , so just go away.) Being pregnant and hormonal , I go to the bathroom and I cried , yes I let a 14 year old girl make me cry. When I 'freshen up' and go back out into the crowd of people , DH asked me what happened ( the little brat already went and 'told on' me , she fucking lied because the only thing I said to her was 'hey' 'merry Christmas' and 'I'm sorry you feel this way about me') I tell him my side of the story and he tells me I'm lying! And that I should apologize to her , I asked for what and he said I know what I did , I don't have a f*cking clue on what I did. We bickered for about 10 minutes in the car until I just couldn't anymore , I was carsick , tired , my head was hurting , and so I cried and told him to just drop it until later.
So that's my rant for today , what are your thoughts on this? I want to know if it's just my hormones , his alchol intake , or maybe both ; possibly just the little brat causing this argument. I just needed to let this out.
Eda/update*. When DH got home today I told him from the start what I expect of him from here on out and what he did was wrong. I explained me side of the story and he was going to call her mom and speak to the cousin and mom and get her side of the story , again. Our stories were way off. He needs to be able to see her face to see if she's lying he said. He invited them for dinner now , I have to cook it , and be in the same house as her again. This time it's my house and she will not do that way with me again. Please remember me as we have this dinner I really don't want to have...
Update #2!
She was lying he knows now. I'm just blatantly pissed at him , and he knows that too. He's apologetic but told him I need tj might and probably a day alone to think. No , I'm not going ton leave him , just to let things clear out and air out. He will , hopefully , use this time to do the same.
Questions on this update , just ask. I really didn't feel like typing everything , I'm not feeling well (migraine and some cramping.) so I'll just answer questions if you have any.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:21 PM
Bump.
KyBugsMommy815
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:25 PM

Sounds like a mess...but no, I don't think it was your hormones at all.

mommy_Frias
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:25 PM
She sounds like a little bitch.
eadyT
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow mama. Sorry that happened. I guess there's always one. I'm gonna go with the alcohol. Hopefully you and he can talk it over later. I hate being done like that. Here's an internet hug.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Thanks. He was like super pissed too. We aren't even sleeping on the same bed tonight.

Quoting KyBugsMommy815:

Sounds like a mess...but no, I don't think it was your hormones at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:28 PM
She is , when I think of her , that's the first word that comes to my mind lol.

Quoting mommy_Frias: She sounds like a little bitch.
kee1006b
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Crying may hVe been hormones, but what she said was just wrong

rosesink
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:29 PM

I hate to say  this but I think it is because you are hormonal.  She is 14, a teenager, a child and at that age all attitude.  Be the grown up and just pretend this did not happen, if she tries something like that again just laugh it off (they hate feeling unimportant) The more you give her a "whatever" attitude the better your chance of her making an ass of herself

Quoting Anonymous 1: From the title I'll explain , I'm pregnant and my hormones this holiday season have been everywhere! DH had drinks at the Christmad dinner we went to (and probably a few too many. :|) We were eating with his family tonight (the entire (extended) family. He has this cousin , he is like a big brother to her , they are/were super close ; that was until I got pregnant (we were young and not married). She didn't like me from that point , I was always with him , 'stealing him away from her' (She's 14/15.) Well tonight, (this is a different pregnancy than my first.) when DH is drinkin beer and any other alcholic beverage with other men and on his phone (I'm socializing with HIS FAMILY , I barely know all their names.) his cousin walks up to me and says 'leave this family , never come back. You were never welcome here and no one likes you , so just go away.) Being pregnant and hormonal , I go to the bathroom and I cried , yes I let a 14 year old girl make me cry. When I 'freshen up' and go back out into the crowd of people , DH asked me what happened ( the little brat already went and 'told on' me , she fucking lied because the only thing I said to her was 'hey' 'merry Christmas' and 'I'm sorry you feel this way about me') I tell him my side of the story and he tells me I'm lying! And that I should apologize to her , I asked for what and he said I know what I did , I don't have a f*cking clue on what I did. We bickered for about 10 minutes in the car until I just couldn't anymore , I was carsick , tired , my head was hurting , and so I cried and told him to just drop it until later. So that's my rant for today , what are your thoughts on this? I want to know if it's just my hormones , his alchol intake , or maybe both ; possibly just the little brat causing this argument. I just needed to let this out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:29 PM
Thankyou.. And I hope so! I hate it when we fight , especially when it's over family. My hormones make all the fights even worse.

Quoting eadyT: Oh wow mama. Sorry that happened. I guess there's always one. I'm gonna go with the alcohol. Hopefully you and he can talk it over later. I hate being done like that. Here's an internet hug.
SuckIt69
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:30 PM
Wow.... what did she say that you said??

My husband would believe me over anyone, especially a teenager. Sorry....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)