Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sleep talking/walking

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:13 AM
  • 18 Replies
My husband has always told me I talk in my sleep. I just carry on regular conversation. Well tonight I was putting the kids clothes away in their room. My daughter seriously just sat up said daddy smiled and laid back down. It freaked me out. Lol has anyoone elses kids done this or spouse?
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:16 AM
It's creepy. Dd is a talker/walker. Sometimes she says really weird stuff and it gives me the creeps!! Lol

I talk, too. Used to sleepwalk, but I've mostly outgrown it.
muzzyh
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
My kids do it, I did it when I was younger.
proudmomma0912
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:21 AM
Do you think my daughter will grow out of sleep talking.? Cause it scared me too lol

Quoting dawnnamarie: It's creepy. Dd is a talker/walker. Sometimes she says really weird stuff and it gives me the creeps!! Lol

Gorilla_Mama
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I was a sleepwalker as a kid and I'm still a nightly sleep talker. Dd1 does it sometimes and even though I do it, it still spooks me when she does lol.
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:24 AM
I'm not sure? I never did!! =/

Quoting proudmomma0912: Do you think my daughter will grow out of sleep talking.? Cause it scared me too lol

Quoting dawnnamarie: It's creepy. Dd is a talker/walker. Sometimes she says really weird stuff and it gives me the creeps!! Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:51 AM
My roommate walked and talked in her sleep when we were early 20s. Full on walking around and talking - the only reason I would realize she was asleep because her conversations were weird - her responses wouldn't make sense.

Quoting proudmomma0912: Do you think my daughter will grow out of sleep talking.? Cause it scared me too lol

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Hubby and I both talk in our sleep. According to my oldest, we talk to each other in our sleep sometimes, lol.

My youngest does it, it cracks me up.

tezell78
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I sleep walk and talk.... ds stayed sleep walking around 13 months old... because I do it, my brother does it, my grandma did it, I have always taken extra steps to make my house safe.... as I was typing this he got up and took off.. lol
mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:07 AM
Dh and I just had this conversation 2 nights ago. Apparently I talk in my slee . Apparently I sat up the other night and asked dh why he "put the goddamn christmas tree outside on the fucking porch"... he said I was very mean about it and even smacked him. I have absolutely no recollection of this. I almost think he's lying but he's swears by it. Kinda scares me a little to be honest.
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:08 AM

I haven't talked in my sleep since I was a kid. My oldest who's 15 talks in his sleep sometimes. Mostly makes no sense but usually he's yelling at his brother. In the dead of night I'll hear all of bedridden no nik stop I'm telling mom. He's completely asleep during this too. I find it funny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)