Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adults Playing Video Games?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:31 AM
  • 48 Replies

Yah or Nah?

Why?

If you are supportive of it, watch this video! or at least some of it, maybe... please??  lol 

I did the editing and it's awesome. xD  lol

Ok its not that awesome but WATCH IT!!!  I put a lot of hard work into editing this da**it!

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:32 AM
Nah for us.

Bump.
AwKwaRdly
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:33 AM

Thanks for the bump!

Quoting KendallsMommee: Nah for us. Bump.

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:35 AM

Dh has a ps3 that he hasn't had much time to play lately. I just play games on my kindle.

Dardenella
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:36 AM
4 moms liked this

I have no problems with people playing the games as long as they do not become obsessed.  There is some evidence that supports the theory that games can open unused pathways in the brain.

I like some and can not do others.

AwKwaRdly
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:36 AM

We had a ps3 and we ended up trading it in to get our ps4.  I love it though.  I think it was a damn good trade.  :D

We may eventually end up buying it back though.. when we get proper recording equiptment. lol

Quoting Jamie1972:

Dh has a ps3 that he hasn't had much time to play lately. I just play games on my kindle.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:37 AM

I'd prefer my husband play video games to watching a football game any day. Yay. 

-42-
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:38 AM
Yeah. We have too many damn playstations, lol.
AwKwaRdly
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:38 AM

lmao

xD

Quoting -42-: Yeah. We have too many damn playstations, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:42 AM
I got my DH a 2ds, Mario kart 7 for the 3ds, Mario kart 8 for the Wii u, zombieu for the Wii and injustice for the ps3.

People were asking me if if I was buying for 12 year old.

My DH works 12 hour days from 7pm-7am. On his days off, he keeps the same sleep pattern and I alone a lot.

I was surprised by some of the comments. I don't even see DH play, since he does it when I am a sleep.
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:43 AM

Dh was planning on getting the ps4 or another ps3 at tax time and giving me his current ps3. He wants us both to play final fantasy 14 together again. But now he has to wait because we are saving up for me and the kids to move out to Illinois to be with him.

Quoting AwKwaRdly:

We had a ps3 and we ended up trading it in to get our ps4.  I love it though.  I think it was a damn good trade.  :D

We may eventually end up buying it back though.. when we get proper recording equiptment. lol

Quoting Jamie1972:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)