Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

her mil moved out because she wasnt allowed to have sex in the dining room

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:41 AM
  • 41 Replies
My sister's mil isn't well....mentally. She was homeless for much of this year because her church aka cult, doesn't allow frivolity (a home, a car, FOOD). But, that's another story. Anyway about a month ago bil decided that enough was enough and convinced her to stay at their house for the time being. She waits to settle in before telling bil and my sis that she has a husband and asked if he can also move in. They don't allow it. She's hurt but hey, she has a home now and isn't pushing her luck.

Fast forward to Christmas day. The mil asks again if the hubby can move in and starts going on and on how it is cruel to keep her away from her husband (this isn't a legal husband, only through their so called church), and that a husband and wife should be allowed to have sexual relations because that's what a married couple does. She was sharing my nieces room (they are 3 and 4) and she asked if the girls can move into the dining room so that she and hubby can have sex. When that was shut down, she asked if she can have the dining room. That was shot down as well. This is where she is livid and starts saying that it is absolutely unfair and ungodly to keep a husband away from his wife. She then announces that she will be moving out.

She did move out, back into the streets. No matter what bil tried telling her, she wouldn't have it. If hubby wasn't welcomed into their home then she wasn't either.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:43 AM
4 moms liked this
If he was any kind of "husband", she wouldn't be homeless to begin with.

That's what I would've told her.

After tossing her out.
Gorilla_Mama
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:44 AM
Wow she has issues
CrickettyBoo
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm saying.

Quoting KendallsMommee: If he was any kind of "husband", she wouldn't be homeless to begin with.

That's what I would've told her.

After tossing her out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firebird78
by L&J'sMom on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:46 AM
Ungodly, lol
CrickettyBoo
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:47 AM
Yeah she's always been unstable. Before she was homeless, she was married to some well to do man for a few years. She had a mental breakdown and ended up divorcing him and joining that church. That's where she met her current "husband".

Quoting Gorilla_Mama: Wow she has issues
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skrbelly
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Well it all worked out then.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:48 AM

Are they trying to get her any type of professional, mental help?

CrickettyBoo
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this
My sister said she used that word several times lol

Quoting firebird78: Ungodly, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrickettyBoo
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:50 AM
She's on medication and before she joined this church she had it under control, from what I know.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Are they trying to get her any type of professional, mental help?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:13 AM

That's crazy.  Wow.  She's choosing homelessness over not having sex?  It sounds like she might need inpatient mental help or at least an assisted living facility.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)