• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

21 day fix

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Has anyone done it? Results?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Stop watching infomercials and go to bed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:56 AM
Actually a friend of mine is in the middle of it and we were talking about it. I wanted to know if it worked for others.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Stop watching infomercials and go to bed.
RockMyBliss
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:57 AM
I've done one round and lost 12 lbs and I didn't even follow it that well. I start my next round on Monday.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:00 AM
Can I ask what prt you didn't follow well?

Quoting RockMyBliss: I've done one round and lost 12 lbs and I didn't even follow it that well. I start my next round on Monday.
RockMyBliss
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:04 AM
I just didn't follow the plan 100%. I sometimes did the DVDs, other times I walked. I had a few slip ups with food that I shouldn't have eaten. But that what is great about this program. It isn't about depriving, it's about learning true portion sizes and eating real food. A piece of cake or slice of pizza isn't going to derail you. I also tried to drink Shakeology but it isn't very tasty, especially for the price.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Can I ask what prt you didn't follow well?

Quoting RockMyBliss: I've done one round and lost 12 lbs and I didn't even follow it that well. I start my next round on Monday.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:13 AM
Thank you.

Quoting RockMyBliss: I just didn't follow the plan 100%. I sometimes did the DVDs, other times I walked. I had a few slip ups with food that I shouldn't have eaten. But that what is great about this program. It isn't about depriving, it's about learning true portion sizes and eating real food. A piece of cake or slice of pizza isn't going to derail you. I also tried to drink Shakeology but it isn't very tasty, especially for the price.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Can I ask what prt you didn't follow well?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2014 at 7:51 AM
Short term, drastic diets don't work in the end. Change your lifestyle.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Thats the point of this diet it isn't drastic its supposd to teach you the kinds of things and portions your supposed to be eating. From what I've looked at its a ton more food than I normally eat as of now.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Short term, drastic diets don't work in the end. Change your lifestyle.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Just want to hear from real people who have done it besides my friend. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Want to lose weight? It's simple: burn more calories and eat fewer carbs, especially white ones.

You're welcome.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)